Microsoft: Xbox clubs not working for me?

Discus and support Microsoft: Xbox clubs not working for me? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Xbox clubs not working for me? Xbox one clubs not working for me,It says That did not work cdec49a3-5d8c-463e-9ae8-d3c93c9d1be3 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xx pro 360, Oct 21, 2016.

1. xx pro 360
    xx pro 360 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Xbox clubs not working for me?
    Xbox one clubs not working for me,It says That did not work

:)

xx pro 360, Oct 21, 2016
  2. How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc

Hi! The easiest way I would recommend to find friends that play Bingo that you can exchange gifts........ would be by finding friends via the Xbox Clubs. There are several Clubs devoted to Microsoft Bingo.

To find a Club via Xbox, just click the Clubs tab and search for Microsoft Bingo or to find a Club via Xbox.com, sign into your account and under the tabs friends, achievements..... click the arrow on the right and select Clubs and search for Microsoft
    Bingo.

For more information about finding Clubs you can visit Where do I find Cubs Xbox Support Facts

Add some clubs and you'll see several people that Friend Share with Microsoft Bingo.

CyclingGuyNOLA, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Raian93
    Raian93 Guest
    XBOX Live Keeps Disconnecting and Game Play Lags!!!

Welcome to the club. I've had this issue for a month and none of their "solutions" work. We're *** until Microsoft fixes this.

Raian93, Oct 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the xbox clubs not working