Microsoft/Xbox Application Error Code 0x8007139f

Discus and support Microsoft/Xbox Application Error Code 0x8007139f in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help. I am losing my mind over this. This has been happening continuously over the last two months. When I try to download a game on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChanceRF, Jul 1, 2022.

1. ChanceRF
    ChanceRF Guest

Please help. I am losing my mind over this.

This has been happening continuously over the last two months.
    When I try to download a game on the Xbox store from the game, I get an error code every time. Causing me to restart my PC to finalize the installation.
    It says " Something Unexpected Happened."

Then when the game is downloaded and I had to endure the process. If I restart my PC or turn it off, and come back a day later. I get an error code when trying to play the game saying the License Has Expired.

I've googled forms and did the run command ETC... I've done everything. Someone has to know how to fix it.

:)

ChanceRF, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ChanceRF. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

First, see if Windows is updated:

Open Settings > Update and security > Windows Update > Check for updates. Install any optional update too.

After that:

- Completely uninstall Xbox App (and Xbox Companion App if you have it). Use their own uninstaller (just search for Xbox on Windows start and click on uninstall).

- After uninstalling, go to start > Type PowerShell > Right click it and select “Run as administrator” > Type the following commands and press enter (run one at a time):

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.GamingServices | Remove-AppxPackage –allusers

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

(If you receive an error when executing any of these commands, don't worry. Just follow the other steps)

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete the folders "GamingServices", "GamingServices.net" and "xinputhid" (if they're still there).

- Click on Start > Search for Credential manager > Windows credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove. Also, remove all the XblGrts and XboxLive credentials.

- Delete Accounts and Cache folders at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Also delete Microsoft Store local cache files at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Game Mode > Set if OFF.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Test your connection. It should show Open NAT and connected to server. If you receive any error message, please let me know.

- Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > Privacy > Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

- If you're using a proxy, please stop using it for now:

- Press Windows Key + R. Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter. Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings. Uncheck the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box. Click Ok.

- Please check if Date and Time is set correct. Uncheck "Set the time automatically", do it manually.

- Restart Windows.

- Run PowerShell as an Administrator again and run the command:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt. Make sure you are signed into the Microsoft Store with the same Microsoft account that is on your computer.

- On the Microsoft Store > Click on your profile > App settings > Enable the Offline permissions option.

- Finally, install Xbox App (and Xbox Companion App if you had it) again. Open it and login to the correct Microsoft account. If you are on the Xbox Insiders program, click on Profile > Settings > General > Uncheck “Use advanced installation and management features”. Restart you computer.

See if you are able to install and play games then. If it still does not work, please let me know if you are trying to install and play games that you purchased or Game Pass games.
  3. geoff128 Win User

Windows 11 - XBox App and Xbox Game Pass - Unable to install any game (error 0x00000001)

4. XBF Aicha T Win User

Forza Horizon4 IPSEC:0x00000000

5. PalmettoBling Win User

error code 0x8007139f

There are a couple things you can try. Please go through each item on the list one by one and see if they resolve your problem, each. Resetting the app (step 1) I have seen work most often for users having similar issues. I'd also
    ask and have you check if you can successfully sign into the Xbox app for your platform, and if there are any errors listed in the Xbox App under Settings > Network.

1. I would recommend trying to reset the app. If you go to Settings > Apps and then find MS Bingo in the list, highlight it and click "Advanced options". On that page, scroll down a little bit and click "Reset". From there, when that
    is done, try and launch the game and see if you're still seeing the issue.

2. Please click Start > type Troubleshoot and click it > go to the bottom and click Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps > see if it fixes any problems for that app or shows an error that wasn't fixed.

3. Please press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog. Type WSReset.exe and click on OK. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the store cache has been reset.
    Try the app after that.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

error code 0x8007139f

Hello yon16,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend making sure that
    Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, these games are Microsoft casual games. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any issues for these games. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Microsoft/Xbox Application Error Code 0x8007139f - Similar Threads - Microsoft Application Error

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S: I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a...
  7. Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?: Hi I got scammed into giving my Microsoft password online to someone and they put a recovery email on my account and when i try to remove that it takes 30 days and by that time they have canceled...
  8. I cannot download any application off of the Microsoft Store or Xbox PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download any application off of the Microsoft Store or Xbox PC App: When I try to download an app or game from these applications, I get "Something unexpected happened" with the error [Code: 0x80070490]. I repaired and reset both of these applications and...
  9. Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK.: I know of the MoviesAnywhere app they suggest on the Microsoft website unfortunately that's only available to US residents not the rest of the world. As I live in the UK it would be convenient to...
  10. Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf): I can't sign into Microsoft account in any applications outside of browsers (error 0x800704cf). For example, signing into an XBox or Windows app (such as the Minecraft launcher or the windows...