Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was unaware that I even had an Xbox live account until i got an email about a purchase - when I logged in someone had purchased games using Paypal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KateMarinko, Aug 30, 2020.

1. KateMarinko
    KateMarinko Guest

I was unaware that I even had an Xbox live account until i got an email about a purchase - when I logged in someone had purchased games using Paypal and a $75 gift card . i changed passwords and notified paypal and our bank . Paypal refuse to acknowledge
    it was fraud and our card where cancelled for us by the bank . when i do click on the gift card it says its been redeemed . I dont even know what Xbox live is . Can we find our where or who redeemed the code . we have had to pay for all these things and we
    dont even know what they are how people got them . i also found a xbox live profile with a bogus name that i cant remove. What can i do - i want to close the whole microsoft but i have years of emails ..

:)

KateMarinko, Aug 30, 2020
  2. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

I am Leaving Xbox Communtiy

i really dont think anyones accout is secure one time my friends accout was hacked he he said he would never get hacked and it was on a pc game just like the xbox way with security question and stuff like but the poof offline he went
  3. Energyspan Win User

Can't sign in to any of my accounts. Please help!

I can not sign into my account ive tryed multiple thing my accout isnt hacked it just says there was a error contact xbox someone please help
  4. KSI Matter Win User

My account got hacked.

I know dude hey if u microsoft account helper people assistants here

Please ban this person but the (MOD REMOVED)

(MOD REMOVED) lives in England I know he hacked it because

He messaged my accout (MOD REMOVED) ( standard name)

Anyways I got a measage saying " I hacked your account send me points"
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

my microsoft account it has some random gamertag

Hello I'm Daniel,

As the last individual replied instating to contact xbox aupport you should do so immediately because someone could have hacked your accout. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Child accouts have to be changed by the adult supervisor of the accout. And by you trying to change it sent a notification to that accout
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft Accout Hacked

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Deleted microsoft accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted microsoft accout: My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. On this account, I had purchased Minecraft. Is there any way I can recover my purchase 6474d8aa-3283-46c7-8407-4237868eab56
  4. how to remove a xbox account and add a new one to my microsoft accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove a xbox account and add a new one to my microsoft accout: so I have a Microsoft account I use but I have a different Microsoft account with my Main Xbox account. I want to move my main Xbox account to my main Microsoft account. (*Moved from Windows...
  5. How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox: How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox? I LOVE all of MicroSoft's other products and services, but despise XBOX. I'm not that kind of a gamer. I'm BARELY...
  6. Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4: Ok so i recently changed my Microsoft username to it used to be BravestFan but when I changed it, it logged me out of my account on ps4 (minecraft) and it says when i go to sign in to use the...
  7. 2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout: My daughter had/has an xbox 1 for a couple of years with a gamer tag, game pass ultimate, etc all connected to my Microsoft account. My son recently got an xbox 1 s digital and when setting it up...
  8. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...: Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I...
  9. Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout: Hello, i want to cancel my subscription to ea Access but it doesn't appear in the sub section of my microsoft account. Then i changed my ea email adress to the email adress i used for my xbox...
  10. Microsoft accout working on PC but not on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft accout working on PC but not on Xbox: Hello i just boosted up my xbox after atleast a year, everything worked out fine until I was gonna sign in on my old Microsoft account. It says that it's the wrong password, so I tried to log in...