Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Issy543, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Issy543
    Issy543 Guest

Hello.

A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite entering the correct details, it wouldn’t let me login.

When I decided to download my Xbox Live profile again, it brought up the error 80151103, and deleted the profile I had previously downloaded on my Xbox 360.

I have tried the following:

• Remove two step authentication
    • Disable passwordless
    • Try to partial download the Xbox Live profile and then retry the process of downloading it entirely
    • Remove all app passwords and generate new ones
    None of these have worked.

Please help me log into my Xbox 360, as I would like to be able to access the games that are not backwards compatible on the Xbox Series X.

Thank you.

:)

Issy543, Mar 18, 2022
  2. DanielleBlackburn Win User

Backwards compatible games (like bo2 zombies) will not working on series x

I just tried that and it didn’t work. Now it won’t let me login to my account on the 360. It says it can’t connect to Xbox live.
  3. Mike_1441 Win User

Xpovos, it sounds like something to do with your Microsoft account. Make sure everything is correct from that link you posted, make sure you're connected to Xbox live so the console sees that your information is correct.

For new issues / questions, please make a new post instead of posting on here, so that way someone can see and reply to help with your issue instead of getting lost here.

Thanks,

Hayabusa
    I was eventually able to log back in and download my profile but several days after I'm still unable to sign in on to xbox live on either the 360 or through backwards compatible 360 games on my series x.

So it still looks like there are login issues for most users.
  4. Shotgun Ramadan Win User

As of today I managed to log in for the first time since 2022-03-18. No special actions needed, it simply logged in automatically when booting up the console.

Hopefully the solution is permanent.
  5. defaultdotxbe Win User

Min

So any updates on an actual fix for the problem from Microsoft's end rather than us trying to work around their issue with various things which almost never work for anyone else? From what I can tell this is an intermittent issue where if you try enough times you eventually get signed in for some period of time until you run into the problem again.

From what I can tell if I look at my account logon history the signons are actually successful but for some reason the 360 isn't getting notified of that, whether it's a timing issue or the MS servers aren't sending the success response back to the 360 in a format it can understand. But based on how widespread the issue is right now I would think they should be able to reproduce the problem in house and figure out what is happening on their end.
    I noticed in the connection history that every day hackers want to access my account... Almost always from the United States, Canada, China, Germany... I don't live in any of those countries..Mine

Mine had been attempted from Russia. I live in the US.

Bangladesh, Mongolia, and Chile for me (also live in US) but only those 3 in the last month, and nothing in the past 2 weeks
  6. XBMforce Win User

So any updates on an actual fix for the problem from Microsoft's end rather than us trying to work around their issue with various things which almost never work for anyone else? From what I can tell this is an intermittent issue where if you try enough times you eventually get signed in for some period of time until you run into the problem again.

From what I can tell if I look at my account logon history the signons are actually successful but for some reason the 360 isn't getting notified of that, whether it's a timing issue or the MS servers aren't sending the success response back to the 360 in a format it can understand. But based on how widespread the issue is right now I would think they should be able to reproduce the problem in house and figure out what is happening on their end.
    I noticed in the connection history that every day hackers want to access my account... Almost always from the United States, Canada, China, Germany... I don't live in any of those countries...
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103) - Similar Threads - Microsoft 360 won’t

2. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  5. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  6. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  7. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  8. Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account": I am trying to log into Xbox Live with my old Xbox 360, however when I try to sign in, an error appears saying: "Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a...
  9. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  10. How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?: I am having issues logging in to my Microsoft account on the xbox 360. Everytime I type in my email address or password I get an error. I have tried everything. I can log into my account on xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not sign in on xbox 360