Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel - table clamp stuck in place, and cannot be removed!

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel - table clamp stuck in place, and cannot be removed! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We've got an Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel, which has got the table clamp adjoined to it - the table clamp was only put on it 2 days ago! I fitted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JMI4, Feb 9, 2014.

1. JMI4
    JMI4 Guest

Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel - table clamp stuck in place, and cannot be removed!

We've got an Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel, which has got the table clamp adjoined to it - the table clamp was only put on it 2 days ago! I fitted it myself, and it fitted snugly and easily and with no obvious problems.

The problem is, that I've now got the children a Fanatec wheel stand, and Fanatec are sending me the Microsoft clamp, but I can't remove the MS plastic table clamp! I am following the instructions and pressing the "bonnet release" button as far in as it
    will go just underneath the steering wheel, and attempting to lift / pull the main steering wheel away - but it just won't budge.

I've even put it back on the table and clamped it down to give me more leverage, but it still won't go - if I give it anymore force, it seems like it will break in some way! How can I get the two apart?

:)

JMI4, Feb 9, 2014
  2. DangerousBard, Feb 9, 2014
  3. XBox 360 Steering Wheel Clamp

Does anyone know where abouts to get one? I can't find them on eBay or Amazon, and my husband would really like one. His didn't come with it, and he is addicted to Forza.

Midnitemare89, Feb 9, 2014
  4. M.E. Hovey
    M.E. Hovey Guest

What is the key difference between the two? I need one because a regular controller just doesn't do it.... not for me anyway.So, I just don't play games on this console. Boy how I want to though. I have plenty of games but am the type of person that has
    to be able to get it right of not at all & not at all is not working for me. Any advice will be much appreciated.

M.E. Hovey, Feb 15, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there meric1961!

Since this thread is a year older, I recommend posting a new thread. That way the community can help you get your questions answered! Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel - table clamp stuck in place, and cannot be removed! :)

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there meric1961!

Since this thread is a year older, I recommend posting a new thread. That way the community can help you get your questions answered! :)
  7. M.E. Hovey Win User

What is the key difference between the two? I need one because a regular controller just doesn't do it.... not for me anyway.So, I just don't play games on this console. Boy how I want to though. I have plenty of games but am the type of person that has
    to be able to get it right of not at all & not at all is not working for me. Any advice will be much appreciated.
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

Gaming chair

I use a Logitech G920 steering wheel, which clamps to tables/desks then you just use a regular chair and you're all good.

That's what I'd do, at least if it's his first wheel, nothing too costly, and easy to move around if need be
  9. TMX boxburn Win User

Table Clamp on Wireless Racing Wheel

Surely you have a steady table or surface somewhere, try clamping it on then try pressing in the release button and lift the back up, if it still doesn't work get your GF to press the button in and you try and lift the back off. I have just tried with my
    clamp and if I hold the hook which hold the wheel in, I cannot press the button, they are a single piece of plastic so it should be moving when you press it in. I find when they get stuck it is easier to press the release button with both thumbs as it allows
    you to put more pressure on. As stated above though, don't try too hard as you may end up breaking it.

I don't see though why it would catch on it, I know how they work on the inside (mine's no longer white and grey, lets leave it there).
  10. SonyPS3Sucks Win User

Table Clamp on Wireless Racing Wheel

if you feel that the wheel might break, I wouldn't suggest pulling it off any harder. So hate to say this i would leave it on... I know it sucks, but at least you didn't take the risk of destroying the wheel. And as for your GF racing with you, here's
    a small tip: Let her win. ;)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless steering wheel - table clamp stuck in place, and cannot be removed! - Similar Threads - Microsoft 360 wireless

2. Xbox 360 drivers for microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 drivers for microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals: Hi, I've the microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals for Xbox 360, but pedals don't work. I believe this is because I have to install the drivers, and unfortunately I've lost the...
  3. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  4. What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop: Good Day Everyone, Forgive me for my ignorance, But I would like to know step by step what I need to do to connect the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to my HP Pavilion g6 win 10 pro 16gb...
  5. microsoft xbox 360 wireless reciever not recognized by windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft xbox 360 wireless reciever not recognized by windows 10: My 360 wireless receiver worked before windows updated, now when it is plugged in with windows 10 it no longer illuminates, the driver is also missing. Your update caused many many bugs, I was no...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Desktop Receiver 3.1 (Model: 1028) to use with XBOX 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop Receiver 3.1 (Model: 1028) to use with XBOX 360 wireless controller: I have a Microsoft Wireless Desktop Receiver 3.1 (Model: 1028)...can I use it with an XBOX 360 wireless controller to connect to my Windows PC? Under the barcode is the following information...
  7. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working: Hi My wireless receiver used to work but now when i plug it in the green light does not come on. If I press the button the green light will start flashing and look for a signal but as soon as...
  8. Xbox 360 controller connecting to Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller connecting to Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hello, Last week I buyed a Xbox One S wireless Bluetooth controller, for playing games in Windows 10. Unfortunately games will be slow when I use the controller with Bluetooth. My keyboard and...
  9. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power cable: Hello! My power supply cable was eaten by my dog, Is there any chance to get a new one and where? Thx d32a1e16-109c-4055-9717-8d5c24d1ba83
  10. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog: Hi, my dog ate my power supply cable for my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel. where can i get a new one ? 30aa294a-5d39-48fe-a01e-36e0e03a1d09