Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog

Discus and support Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my dog ate my power supply cable for my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel. where can i get a new one ? 30aa294a-5d39-48fe-a01e-36e0e03a1d09 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreddubeoctXbox, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog

Hi, my dog ate my power supply cable for my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel.

where can i get a new one ?

:)

FreddubeoctXbox, Oct 26, 2016
  2. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power cable

Hello!

My power supply cable was eaten by my dog, Is there any chance to get a new one and where?

Thx

FreddubeoctXbox, Oct 26, 2016
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Just purchased a force feedback race wheel - A/C pack appears to be wrong one

Hi, the best I could find was Ebay

-

www.ebay.co.uk/.../i.html

EggsBoxJuan, Oct 26, 2016
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

Hi, that wheel will not work directly with the 360, as has been mentioned you would need an adapter, these were not produced by Microsoft though and may be very difficult to obtain.

I had to return my Sidewinder wheel when Microsoft recalled them due to the power supply bursting into flames.

My advice would be to steer ( pardon the pun ) clear of that wheel and if you can get the official wireless wheel or something that was designed for the 360.
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

how to get or to download the Installation CD wireless steering xbox360

You shouldn't have an issue in selling the steering wheel, I recently sold my wireless force feedback steering wheel, The buyer had no issues with the steering wheel atall.

He simply plugged it all in and was able to play fine, I didn't supply him with the original PGR 3 demo disc, Just the wheel, Pedals and cables, He did have an xbox live connection though.

The demo disc may have the installation files on it, If i remember rightly that the demo game is all i received with my steering wheel when bought brand new, If your planning on selling it on ebay or an auction site then it would be best to say that you
    will only be supplying the demo disc
  6. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
  7. PhloydBarnum Win User

Forza Motorsport CSR Elite Wheel doesn't work with NASCAR the Game

nascarthegame.com/.../ntgil-steering-wheel-set-guide

"The wheel communicates wirelessly with the Xbox 360 console and does not need a cable or dongle)

1. Power on both devices.

2. After self calibration press and hold Xbox 360 Guide Button for one second or press and hold Start Button for one second.

3. The Xbox 360 Guide Button will illuminate the controller slot you are connected to.

If you use the wheel for the first time, the CSR Elite must be synced to the Xbox 360 like any other wireless device."
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Just purchased a force feedback race wheel - A/C pack appears to be wrong one

Thema:

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog

1. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog - Similar Threads - Microsoft 360 Wireless

2. Xbox 360 drivers for microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 drivers for microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals: Hi, I've the microsoft official wireless steering wheel with pedals for Xbox 360, but pedals don't work. I believe this is because I have to install the drivers, and unfortunately I've lost the...
  3. 2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Does Microsoft still sell the wireless adapter for xbox 360? Hello JoyW71, Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that wireless adapter has not been...
  4. What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop: Good Day Everyone, Forgive me for my ignorance, But I would like to know step by step what I need to do to connect the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to my HP Pavilion g6 win 10 pro 16gb...
  5. microsoft xbox 360 wireless reciever not recognized by windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft xbox 360 wireless reciever not recognized by windows 10: My 360 wireless receiver worked before windows updated, now when it is plugged in with windows 10 it no longer illuminates, the driver is also missing. Your update caused many many bugs, I was no...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Desktop Receiver 3.1 (Model: 1028) to use with XBOX 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop Receiver 3.1 (Model: 1028) to use with XBOX 360 wireless controller: I have a Microsoft Wireless Desktop Receiver 3.1 (Model: 1028)...can I use it with an XBOX 360 wireless controller to connect to my Windows PC? Under the barcode is the following information...
  7. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working: Hi My wireless receiver used to work but now when i plug it in the green light does not come on. If I press the button the green light will start flashing and look for a signal but as soon as...
  8. Xbox 360 controller connecting to Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller connecting to Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hello, Last week I buyed a Xbox One S wireless Bluetooth controller, for playing games in Windows 10. Unfortunately games will be slow when I use the controller with Bluetooth. My keyboard and...
  9. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power cable: Hello! My power supply cable was eaten by my dog, Is there any chance to get a new one and where? Thx d32a1e16-109c-4055-9717-8d5c24d1ba83
  10. Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...: I Am just Wondering if Microsoft Brand Wireless Xbox 360 Mics Is The Best Option As Far as when it Comes to Wireless Xbox 360 Mics For Party Chatting and In-Game Chatting....