Microsoft xbox 360 3rd party security

Discus and support Microsoft xbox 360 3rd party security in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Are there any licensed security apps for the xbox 360? I am okay with 3rd party I just would prefer one that Microsoft gives. I heard Microsoft has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NM Master, Nov 5, 2023.

1. NM Master
    NM Master Guest

Are there any licensed security apps for the xbox 360? I am okay with 3rd party I just would prefer one that Microsoft gives. I heard Microsoft has stopped security updates. Which companies sell the xbox 360 elite with jasper motherboard? I want to get the elite, but i know about the red ring of death, so I want to get a jasper motherboard. I am fine with having to buy extra adapters for the Kinect and the wifi.

:)

NM Master, Nov 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It is not possible for any third party to update the Xbox 360

You would have to acquire the model you want via used consoles
  3. NM Master Win User

Yes, but does Microsoft have any app, even a paid one, for xbox 360 security?

I know that you have to look at used ones, but the company refurbished ones(Amazon, Walmart) don't say if they have jasper motherboard or not. Can you provide me a link to a site that sells jasper motherboard xbox 360 elites?
  4. NM Master Win User

How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

I thought Microsoft stopped supporting xbox 360 and does not give security updates so if I were to buy one, in like 2 years the security would be compromised. Is there a 3rd party solution? Or does Microsoft have a paid extra security thing for discontinued xboxes?
  5. HassanB Win User

Xbox 360 controller will turn on xbox but won't "connect"

Do you actually have a original XBOX 360 Wireless controller (and not a 3rd party manufacturer's like CodeJunkies?) They informed Microsoft that there is an incompatibility issue with their 3rd party controllers and that a firmware update is required for
    the controllers to work correctly with the XBOX 360's latest dashboard update.
  6. HassanB Win User

downloading a game from xbox live

Hello,

Do you have an original Xbox 360 hard drive? If you've purchased one from a 3rd party retailer like eBay or Amazon Marketplace and it didn't come in the official Microsoft packaging then it's likely to be the cause of the issue.

Only original Xbox 360 hard drives can play original Xbox games. The 3rd party hard drives do not possess the emulation files (and there's no way to download them) to play these original Xbox games. The 3rd party hard drives work with normal Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

1. Microsoft xbox 360 3rd party security - Similar Threads - Microsoft 360 3rd

2. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  5. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  6. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  7. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  8. Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account": I am trying to log into Xbox Live with my old Xbox 360, however when I try to sign in, an error appears saying: "Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a...
  9. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  10. How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?: I am having issues logging in to my Microsoft account on the xbox 360. Everytime I type in my email address or password I get an error. I have tried everything. I can log into my account on xbox...