Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

Discus and support Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JayWillig, Dec 3, 2023.

1. JayWillig
    JayWillig Guest

Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help.

:)

JayWillig, Dec 3, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To.

Hi JayWillig. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

VOIP phones are not supported due to security implications; it needs to be a mobile phone or office phone number.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. JayWillig Win User

Thank for Information you would think they would had thought this out before creating VIOP.
  5. Lawrence Newman Win User

Trying to purchase gift card with reward points

What alphanumeric code? I'm trying to buy a gift card with reward points not use a gift card. I can't get a gift card because it won't accept the reward points. I shouldn't need a phone number when I'm purchasing on my console. I can buy games on the store okay using my credit card without messing about with phone numbers and emails.

I've tried buying the gift card on this site on my phone but it won't process the mobile phone number I enter. I've even tried my 2nd mobile.

I have £10 of reward points but xbox won't accept them. Why can't Microsoft just send a gift card code to my email? This isn't an uncommon problem, thousands are experiencing this nonsense.

At this stage, I think I may as well sell my xbox and stick with Nintendo.
  6. LoushiHD Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

That did not help. What i was trying to say is that that when i try to add mobile phone payment as a payment option, microsoft says that they will send me a verification code to my number via sms to confirm that it is me, however i never actually receive
    this code.
Thema:

1. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just... - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't accept

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  4. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  5. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  6. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  7. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  8. Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account: Hi, Hoping someone may be able to assist me, I've been asked to verify my home account for playing Xbox but every time i submit the form and all the details microsoft reply saying the...
  9. Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.: Does anyone know why my account won't let me add a new payment method? My current card on file is no longer active due to replacing it a few week ago. When I go to add a new card after entering...
  10. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...