Microsoft will not let me sign in with my Xbox outlook account or its alt email

Discus and support Microsoft will not let me sign in with my Xbox outlook account or its alt email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to sign into Microsoft with my Xbox account. It keeps saying to account does not exist when I know it does because I use it on my Xbox. Why... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bob Bob3, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Bob Bob3
    Bob Bob3 Guest

I am trying to sign into Microsoft with my Xbox account. It keeps saying to account does not exist when I know it does because I use it on my Xbox. Why can't I sign in? I have tried both emails.

:)

Bob Bob3, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

That would be the best way to check since this message appear only when the account got hacked and the email was changed, my friend.

You can also try with different browsers on an Incognito / Inprivate tab.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Bob. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Do you receive this error message when trying to sign in to a Microsoft website? If that's the case, maybe your account got hacked.

The only way to know for sure would be to sign off your console and try to sign in again. But if your account was really hacked and the email changed, you won't be able to sign in to the console again and would need to try to recover the account.

Let me know if you are able to remove and add your account from the console and sign in to it again.
  4. Bob Bob3 Win User

I just signed out of the profile to the Whose playing today screen and clicked back on my profile. Everything is the same. I have tried signing in on chrome and edge.
  5. Bob Bob3 Win User

Now the number after it is different and all of my Gamerscore and data is gone. My tag is now Doomguy666#4543 its supposed to be Doomguy666#6180
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please pick the same gamertag you were using, no issues my friend.
Thema:

1. Microsoft will not let me sign in with my Xbox outlook account or its alt email - Similar Threads - Microsoft let sign

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in: Its been a year since i couldnt sign in to my account that is a microsoft based account created on xbox and now i use a pc so i have epic games now but one day epic games said its a new...
  4. wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option: it says https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login and wont let me login please help 2963a720-6062-4c51-8089-290b71382aa6
  5. My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft won’t let me sign in to my Microsoft account.: I keep getting an “oops! An error has occurred please try again later” or “this account us already signed in please try to sign in with your previous account” and whenever i make a new account or...
  6. When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...: because I have a different Microsoft account than my dad i have to switch between Xbox accounts but it doesn't let me although I have all my saved progress on his account....
  7. Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...: Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about Last Name. Update your profile and login again) I am trying to...
  8. Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft: I’ve been having trouble for a couple months now with minecraft and trying to sign in with my Microsoft account for PS4 and I’ve tried everything from deleting the saved data,uninstalling and...
  9. How to sign into a Microsoft account when it won't let you change your second email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign into a Microsoft account when it won't let you change your second email?: To access Minecraft, I've been attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It initially asks for the verification code for my active original email, but afterwards requests a code for an outdated...
  10. Has anybody got a uk number to speak to Microsoft direct as it won’t let me sign in on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody got a uk number to speak to Microsoft direct as it won’t let me sign in on the...: Unable to sign in to speak to anybody 059c0ada-e6d5-4297-b20a-28814e2ac78f