Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request

Discus and support Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday my son purchased Robux of £199.99, within 15 minutes I had contacted paypal and microsoft to stop the payment, After sending a stop/refund... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capt americaAbc, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request

Yesterday my son purchased Robux of £199.99, within 15 minutes I had contacted paypal and microsoft to stop the payment, After sending a stop/refund request to Microsoft such was rejected. The robux purchased has not been used and I have never purchased
    this amount of Robux in the past 2 months, which is the length of time I have been a member of Xbox live. I want to know why this has been rejected?? The email I received gave me no information. I do want a refund and therefore require an email address
    for the complaints department to take this further. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Capt americaAbc, Apr 12, 2020
  2. JWS37205 Win User

Don't use the Microsoft store

They rejected my request for a refund.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Microsoft payment

4. Aran Blbas Win User

Refund request

i wont refund Microsoft Store
  5. B1ggs Win User

Refund on Microsoft Store

No need to Call or Chat with Xbox Support on this one - you can request a refund at the Xbox Refund page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-refund
  6. {Parity} Win User

Microsoft Store

Thema:

Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request

1. Microsoft WILL NOT accept my refund request - Similar Threads - Microsoft accept refund

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9
  4. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  5. I bought Powerwash simulator in the microsoft store on pc and I cant click accept any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Powerwash simulator in the microsoft store on pc and I cant click accept any...: Ive tried reinstalling and repairing... the game loads fine and then I get to the user agreement and it will scroll down and then accept button lights up but it will not let me click accept. does...
  6. Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up: Hi, I noticed when trying to provide my contact info, the combo box for choosing the "state/province" won't activate, only a text box input appears, the combo box will only activate if I choose...
  7. Microsoft is refusing to accept my phone number or anyone elses to unlock my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft is refusing to accept my phone number or anyone elses to unlock my account.: Around a week ago, I bought Minecraft. I made an entirely new Microsoft account to buy it with. A new email, even. I have not done anything "suspicious" on this account, and it has been locked for...
  8. Xbox Series X shuts down during game play, Microsoft will not accept responsibility for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shuts down during game play, Microsoft will not accept responsibility for...: Don't buy Xbox Series X console, go with a PS 5 . Here is my experience. Mircosoft wants you to spend more money on a new "upgrade" console, pretty much a new one of the same. Here is my story....
  9. Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account: Hi, Hoping someone may be able to assist me, I've been asked to verify my home account for playing Xbox but every time i submit the form and all the details microsoft reply saying the...
  10. Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.: Does anyone know why my account won't let me add a new payment method? My current card on file is no longer active due to replacing it a few week ago. When I go to add a new card after entering...