microsoft, why would you do this. I spent over 600 points doing the spin the wheel thing...

Discus and support microsoft, why would you do this. I spent over 600 points doing the spin the wheel thing... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; u scammers. like y. you guys aren't doing this based on luck. you guys are just doing it on purpose. 8f30bf7e-7a6f-4f28-9d52-5b5fd0cbafd8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mohammad Azlan, Jul 22, 2023.

1. microsoft, why would you do this. I spent over 600 points doing the spin the wheel thing...

u scammers. like y. you guys aren't doing this based on luck. you guys are just doing it on purpose.

:)

Mohammad Azlan, Jul 22, 2023
  2. jones21403 Win User

Mystery Wheel - Error Code 800700E8

I spent 160 Microsoft points to get two spins on the Mystery Wheel. The first spin I got the Robot Toy, and the second spin I got the Space Battle. The first downloaded fine, but the second said that it was unable to download at that time. I exited and came
    back later, and it is not listed under Items Collected or Download History. I hope this is fixed.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Spin the wheel

What exactly is the spin the wheel for?
    If you read the posts you would see that it refers to spin and win in the Microsoft rewards redeem section. It is a game of chance to win certain prizes, of which they take your earned rewards points from you for each spin chance.
  4. MindedThunder81 Win User

Spin the wheel

I haven't used any points to spin the wheel because I already have my sights set on other things that I plan to spend my rewards points on.

Unfortunately games of chance are never super easy to win big on, so you may just be extremely unlucky with your spins. I'm quite unlucky myself, so that's why I tend to stick to things I know I'm going to get even if the tradeoff doesn't seem all that good
    in comparison.
  5. Def Oso Win User

I LOVE FORZA HORIZON 2

As someone who primarily plays with a wheel when it comes to racing games (prefer SIM) I absolutely love this game, even with a controller. Very good feel on the road, each car I have tried has felt unique and the wheel spin, oh how I love you! The photo
    mode is my favorite thing to do right now, have taken over 150 pics.
  6. Honzy1989 Win User

Xbox connected to the internet but not Live

literally just bought my xbox one and it wont let me do the initial update. this is ridiculous, good thing I spent $600 on this ***
Thema:

microsoft, why would you do this. I spent over 600 points doing the spin the wheel thing...

1. microsoft, why would you do this. I spent over 600 points doing the spin the wheel thing... - Similar Threads - microsoft why spent

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  6. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  9. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  10. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...