Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!

Discus and support Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?! Dear Microsoft Rewards, Why do you keep disabling... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CincinnatiJoe, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!

Microsoft (Routers): Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!
    Dear Microsoft Rewards,

Why do you keep disabling and enabling people's Microsoft Reward accounts claiming they have violated terms??

:)

CincinnatiJoe, Oct 18, 2016
  2. How do I find out my family's gamer tags??

The best option would be to add all of their Microsoft Account's into your Microsoft Account as Family. This page has steps on how to do that.

Once they are in your Microsoft Account Family, you can check on their accounts, how much money is on the accounts, review their gaming and computing activity among many other things.

This page has a lot of information on what you can do with your Family and child accounts.

Let us know if that wouldn't work, or if there are other issues you're experiencing.

PalmettoBling, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Question about console ban

Xbox Live is a family service, therefore Microsoft must make efforts to keep it family friendly. Also, why do you feel the need to use vulgar language?

The Last Ewok, Oct 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!