Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!

Discus and support Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; These controllers are an absolute joke! I've had my xbox one since July / August, we are now in December and 4 left anologue sticks have gone on 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IChrisW1, Dec 18, 2018.

1. IChrisW1
    IChrisW1 Guest

These controllers are an absolute joke! I've had my xbox one since July / August, we are now in December and 4 left anologue sticks have gone on 4 different controllers now. Having purchased 2 brand new controllers both have started drifting within 2 hours
    of first breaking the seal and opening the box. So I've now spent £80 for 2 controllers that are now no longer usable for any game that requires any form of accuracy.

All I can say Microsoft is that having had both a 360 and a One you've now lost my business for life and I will be buying a Playstation in future and exchanging my One for a PS4, as I know their controllers aren't made by FisherPrice!!! No wonder every xbox
    One owner I know will be or has already done the same.

Treat your loyal customers with some respect, we all spend large amounts of money for seriously inferior products, the Elite controller is not a solution as it breaks just as easily and then you charge us more than double for the privilege. These has been
    going on since the One was launched and you still haven't rectified the situation and I fully expect if you ever do you'll probably charge us 3 times the price of a normal controller.

The 360 controller analogue sticks did not break this way so it's clear to me you've created a cheaper an inferior product and haven't passed the savings onto the customer, instead just choosing to boost your profits, when clearly all you are actually achieving
    is losing profit as people turn away from the XBox brand.

Regards,

A disgruntled Xbox One owner

:)

IChrisW1, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Sorry to hear about your issues. I personally have never had a controller break on me. If you keep them clean and don't chuck them about, they should last.

It is always worth doing research too, as other forums for different consoles have the same issues as posted here.

It is your personal choice however, as to where to place your custom.
  3. Sanana94 Win User

You should definitely contact the
    Xbox Support
    and chat with them about it. You are probably eligible for a replacement.

I'm sorry about your bad experience with the controllers.

For me was rather the opposite. I only broke tons of Elite Controllers (only the grips).
  4. Machine911 Win User

Day one controller build quality

I have to agree. The day one controller was and is garbage. It creaks, twists easily and overall build quality is poor.
  5. Rhinoarse Win User

Day one controller build quality

My "day one" was also of poor build quality. Exactly how you guys have listed it. Creaking feel and noise. Microsoft should have been embarrassed after telling us how much work went into its "new design" and testing. It's the worse build controller they
    have ever produced. I've also had three others that were better but I'm lucky enough to have an Elite on day one now and I'm not looking back.

Microsoft, please sort out your quality control!

Thank you.
  6. The Silv3r F0X Win User

Xbox One controller build quality

So sending my day one edition controller back to Microsoft in the Czech Republic.Get this i had to PAY to send to get it fixed.W.T.F Microsoft get this sorted,you have put out poor quality products not the customer.poor very poor.Info for others it's the
    analog sticks that seem to be of poor quality.It costs a fiver to send it back but come on Microsoft poor poor customer service
Thema:

1. Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR! - Similar Threads - Microsoft why are

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  6. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  9. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  10. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one controller poor qaulity