Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to install any game form game pass i get stuck in infinite loop installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package and stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MajesticMiczu, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt

When trying to install any game form game pass i get stuck in infinite loop installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package and stop downloading a game and it look like this...

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt [​IMG]

Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt [​IMG]

That only one game but that happen on all games. I will try to do this but we see it will work Trying to download games on Game Pass but it is stuck on 0% - Microsoft Community

:)

MajesticMiczu, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Alex Piesch Win User

I tried all of those things, unfortunately nothing worked
  3. BeverLever Win User

hello everyone i fixed this bug by doing this.

try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 11 device:

1-Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

2-In Windows PowerShell, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

3-In the same window, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

4-Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

5-Restart your device and try to install the game again.

this worked for me :)

(i got this solution in the xbox discord server make sure to thank the user rooneydonal21 if this works for you)
  4. BeverLever Win User

Ill try to do this when i have the time for it ill keep you up to date
  5. Chuy Meneses Win User

Bro could you help out pls!!

my game tag: ZirChuy

Discord: SirChuy

I did all the steps but cant solve it :C hope you could reach me
  6. Geralt Of Rivia1 Win User

Been having the same problem for three days now, I tried literally every single solution there is on the internet to no avail.
    What I haven't tried and will never try (because **** Microsoft and their **** app) is reset my windows.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem: having trouble downloading Microsoft visual C++ runtime (x64), when i try to download the file straight from the microsoft its says 'The older version of microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime...
  3. Visual glitches when moving camera in Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visual glitches when moving camera in Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hello, I have just updated my NVIDIA RTX3060 drivers to version 528.24 through GeForceExperience. After this all my games function normally except for Microsoft Flight Simulator. I am getting...
  4. Why does Microsoft intentially produce visual artefacts on XBox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft intentially produce visual artefacts on XBox Series S?: The XBox Series S is advertised as being capable of HDR, however this is only available when the output resolution is set to 4K, which results in horrible visual artefacts from games running at...
  5. I cant download Microsoft Visual c++ redistributable (x64)

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download Microsoft Visual c++ redistributable (x64): When starting the setup to download the vc 64x it gives me an error because of a folder that is not found with the msi file, and I am going to check the folder and I do not have the file or the...
  6. Unable to install Halo Infinite - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Halo Infinite - Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package...: I am beyond confused at this point. I've spent 4 hours trying to figure out a solution for this by watching guides and reading other forums but nothing seems to work. I am trying to install Halo...
  7. Microsoft visual c++

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft visual c++: Im trying to download a game on my computer but i cant open it and it says "The following components are required to run this program: Microsoft visual c++ Runtime" ? How to fix...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++: Hola , quisiera saber si Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 - 2019 me sube los FPS o afecta a mis FPS , ya que quisiera desinstalarlo en caso de que no sirva para aumentar mis FPS , especialmente juego...
  9. Visual glitch on some microsoft store games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Visual glitch on some microsoft store games: Hi, I have download a couple of games from Microsoft Store but some of them are experiencing a visual glitch where a couple of things on the screen are fully black. need some help [img]...
  10. Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X: The image for one of the elements did not load and the wrong image was displayed on the element when scrolling back (left). Reproduction:...