Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...

Discus and support Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The May 2020 Microsoft update crashes my xbox one. I tried doing the update over wifi, hardwire connection, and offline update (through a NTSC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JanKostka, May 27, 2020.

1. JanKostka
    JanKostka Guest

Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...

The May 2020 Microsoft update crashes my xbox one. I tried doing the update over wifi, hardwire connection, and offline update (through a NTSC formatted USB stick), all with the same result - the update will download, verify and then the xbox will shut
    down (and stay off) until I physically turn it on again at which point it says it needs the update and I'm back at square one. Xbox worked like a charm untill this update notification. I did a soft reset, hard reset, removed the power cord for 10 seconds,
    and did a system restore (while keeping my games and info). I did not do full factory reset yet. A couple of times I managed to get "There was a problem with the update" message with error code: 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 Please help!!!

:)

JanKostka, May 27, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: