Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge

Discus and support Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting a charge from Microsoft ultimate which is $18.95 a month but I have checked all of my accounts and cannot see any subscriptions. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mattrreess, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Mattrreess
    Mattrreess Guest

I keep getting a charge from Microsoft ultimate which is $18.95 a month but I have checked all of my accounts and cannot see any subscriptions. Can you point me in the direction of where to look?

:)

Mattrreess, Jan 9, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Mattrreess! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having these issues. If none of your accounts have an active subscription you could contact Xbox Support aka.ms/contactxboxsupport and select Subscriptions and Billing -> I don't recognize a charge. You could also dispute the charge with your bank.
  3. Smwutches Win User

So, I don't quite get or understand it, but if I click to Convert my remaining 4 months of Xbox live gold, will I be charged at all or just when Gamepass ultimate ends?

You'll be charged for the first month of Ultimate at the time you convert, and then you won't be charged again until your next renewal date. So if you convert 4 months of Gold and add 1 month of Ultimate, you won't be charged again for 5 months.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Core to Ultimate

You will be charged for 1 month of Ultimate upfront and then you won't be charged again until July 2024.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why am I being charged 12.99 a month jus to convert xbox core to ultimate.

If you already have Core and you upgrade to Ultimate, you will be charged for 1 month of Ultimate immediately whoch is added onto the Core you already have that is being converted. The monthly charge won't start until after all of that time expires. So for example, 3 months of Core converts to 2 months of Ultimate. If you add the 3 months of Core, then buy 1 month of Ultimate, you should end up with a total of 3 months of Ultimate. You won't pay again until those 3 months are up.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help With Xbox Live Gold To Game Pass Ultimate

You'll still be charged in full for Ultimate unless you qualify for a promotion, but the Gold you add will be upgraded to Ultimate as well. So if you add the 12 months and then immediately buy 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have 13 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge - Similar Threads - Microsoft ultimate month

2. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  5. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For the last few weeks, MUWG was taking 2-3 minutes to load. Today, it shows a splash screen and then...nothing. I have tried resetting the app, but it still won't load....
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue: Today, I received an update for the Game. Afterwards the game would not load. I then restored my PC back earlier and then in Microsoft Store app turned off updates. Microsoft you screwed up...
  7. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  8. Can't cancel monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M: I am being charged a monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M and cannot figure out which account it connected to or how to cancel it. I have 2 kids with 2 accounts but looked under...
  9. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  10. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...