Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly

Discus and support Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly. Since update to version 10547 of Windows 10 preview, the side-scrolling is not working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnMaruszak, Oct 1, 2015.

1. JohnMaruszak
    JohnMaruszak Guest

Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly.

Since update to version 10547 of Windows 10 preview, the side-scrolling is not working properly. The right edge of play area "FADES" away when nearing the EXIT. Screen bricks go to black, everything 'disappears' even though you can maneuver in the dark,
    you can stumble into unmarked traps. Eventually you can find the EXIT to next level.

:)

JohnMaruszak, Oct 1, 2015
  2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

MewingTag349142, Oct 1, 2015
  3. How do I advance levels?

Sorry, the game is called Microsoft Treasure Hunt

SparkierChain45, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly

Level 1

Posted 1 Oct 2015 1:04 PM

Since update to version 10547 of Windows 10 preview, the side-scrolling is not working properly. The right edge of play area "FADES" away when nearing the EXIT. Screen bricks go to black, everything 'disappears' even though you can maneuver in the dark,
    you can stumble into unmarked traps. Eventually you can find the EXIT to next level.

Please fix this issue it is very annoying as it is a game I love to play.

DryerNebula1803, Oct 23, 2015
  5. bookbabesmom
    bookbabesmom Guest
    I was at level 40 when I updated to Windows 10 and am having the same problem.

I hope this get fixed soon!

bookbabesmom, Dec 1, 2015
  6. JoeRees
    JoeRees Guest
    The issue has come back! It was resolved for a while, but now it's back, and everything I've tried (changing display settings, going to "tablet mode," rebooting, changing personalization settings, etc.) does not work.

JoeRees, Nov 1, 2018
  7. bookbabesmom Win User

I was at level 40 when I updated to Windows 10 and am having the same problem.

I hope this get fixed soon!
  8. DryerNebula1803 Win User

Level 1

Posted 1 Oct 2015 1:04 PM

Please fix this issue it is very annoying as it is a game I love to play.
  9. JoeRees Win User

The issue has come back! It was resolved for a while, but now it's back, and everything I've tried (changing display settings, going to "tablet mode," rebooting, changing personalization settings, etc.) does not work.
  10. SparkierChain45 Win User

How do I advance levels?

Sorry, the game is called Microsoft Treasure Hunt
  11. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]

Hi Fan,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So, when trying to play online "Treasure Hunt" will not work? What is the issue the game is experiencing exactly? Is there an error code or does the game crash? Please elaborate a little more so that we may assist you better.
    Also, what platform is being used, the Xbox One, Xbox 360 or PC?

P.S. is this "Microsoft Treasure Hunt"?

We hope to hear back soon :)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt game screen does not fill properly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Treasure Hunt

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems: This problem has around since 2015 and has not been fixed. The problem is when exiting the BONUS LEVEL.. At times when you exit you go right back to the beginning of the level. You keep any...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...: What the **** is going on? I used to have permanent allocation for 8 axes, 8 dynamites and 8 maps as well as 4 hearts, then suddenly they reset it to default 2 axes, 2 dynamites, 2 maps and 3...