Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin.

Discus and support Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Microsoft Treasure Hunt used to work when I first got Windows 10. Now it freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin. I can move around and break blocks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WilliamRapien, May 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin.

Microsoft Treasure Hunt used to work when I first got Windows 10. Now it freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin. I can move around and break blocks but the game is not playable like this.

I have tried everything. I have even reinstalled Windows 10 fresh and it still does not work. It shows my previous achievements but I can no longer play it. The only thing I can think of that changed is that I upgraded my monitor to an ultrawide 3440x1440
    and the game does not run in a window. I have a fairly high end system running an 17-7700K Intel processor with 64Gigs of RAM and two GTX1080Ti's. It is hard to imagine that the game does not work because my system is too high end for it.

I have other games to play but I like having these simpler games for the grand-kids to play when they visit.

:)

WilliamRapien, May 5, 2020
  2. LovesPuzzles Win User

I'm having the same problem, very annoying.
  3. SparkierChain45 Win User

How do I advance levels?

Sorry, the game is called Microsoft Treasure Hunt
  4. banej Win User

Check this bloody good trailer of Lara Croft in Tomd Raider THe Reboot

Nice cinematic.

The game play seems to move in a new direction, no more just plain treasure hunting.
  5. LaundryGoddess Win User

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Yes I have. Tried to reset it, uninstalled and reinstalled it as well. I see from other posts in other forums that the game seems to work well with Windows 8 but not 10. That's too bad...it really is an enjoyable game!
  6. Billt4G Win User

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Is there an answer for this? I just set up a new PC this week and now have this problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times with no luck. I have looked for options to correct this. Still no luck.
    Yes, I discovered that if you "SCROLL" your mouse wheel to enlarge the image. You can now right click and "MOVE" the game to the left. Depending how big you enlarge, you can now see the right edge(And Exit Box).

Good Luck
Thema:

1. Microsoft Treasure Hunt freezes whenever I move to pick up a coin. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Treasure Hunt

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems: This problem has around since 2015 and has not been fixed. The problem is when exiting the BONUS LEVEL.. At times when you exit you go right back to the beginning of the level. You keep any...
  10. Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...: What the **** is going on? I used to have permanent allocation for 8 axes, 8 dynamites and 8 maps as well as 4 hearts, then suddenly they reset it to default 2 axes, 2 dynamites, 2 maps and 3...