Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?!

Discus and support Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I recently decided to upgrade to an Xbox One since I finally felt like there were enough games and backwards compatibility support to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Nel, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Brandon Nel
    Brandon Nel Guest

Hey everyone. I recently decided to upgrade to an Xbox One since I finally felt like there were enough games and backwards compatibility support to warrant an upgrade from the 360. I have already bought an Xbox One game: Sonic Forces.

There were some DLC on the store for it. There was one for about $1.40NZ (About $1US) it was called the 'SHADOW COSTUME.' I haven't registered a Credit/Debit Card to the store yet. So when I filled my my details...BAM. Error on purchasing the DLC. So I went
    to check if the purchase was still successful nontheless. Maybe it was just a small error in the app. (I purchased it through the official Xbox app.) To no suprise, it wasn't. It didn't say 'Purchased' next to the DLC. It still asked me to pay for it. ($1.40)

So I went to check me Card's account and...wtf?! $2 was taken away from my Debit card account? Before I regsistered my card to the store, there was $2.19 on it. (I'm broke, I know.) But after regsistering it and getting the error,
    there was only $0.19 left in the account?! Plus I couldn't even download the DLC? Someone please help me. Thanks.

:)

Brandon Nel, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Landshark
    Landshark Guest
    Microsoft: We'll start processing orders on November 15

Microsoft took the money out of my account today. It's happening! Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?! :)

Landshark, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Jinx Osiris
    Jinx Osiris Guest
    error c8900f2-0878-4ef6-ae7b-f15c58d28363 AND 18e1878f-356a-499e-bd3f-42776056dd2f

getting error codes when purchasing overwatch boxes.

money in my account.

followed instructions and took it to error help.

no codes recognized. entered in both multiple times.

this is frustrating. makes me want a ps4.

thanks a bunch microsoft.

Jinx Osiris, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

With certain cards they issue a verification charge when you add it (to make sure it's usable) which should drop off on its own. If not, you'd want to contact support and speak to billing. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jul 19, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

With certain cards they issue a verification charge when you add it (to make sure it's usable) which should drop off on its own. If not, you'd want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

they took a lot of money from my microsoft account without buying anything

7. Psychobane5848 Win User

i pre ordered mw2 with my debit and Microsoft took the $100 for it then canceled it before it came out

i did purchase it because they took the money out of my bank account
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Took my money and then locked me out of making purchases

Well, sincerely this matters needs to be resolved by Microsoft support, from my side I can’t do much.

If you want you can leave this question unanswered (Ignoring the next “Does this reply answer your question?”
  9. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Took my money and then locked me out of making purchases

This forum is for that, get advise.
    Here is not the right place for ask official support
Thema:

1. Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?! - Similar Threads - Microsoft took money

2. Microsoft took my money and I haven't gotten what I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took my money and I haven't gotten what I have purchased: I just spent $33.45c on Golden Eagles in War Thunder and the purchase went through perfectly fine but I didn't get my 5000 GE that I purchased. 4b2ead8b-97de-43d9-82cf-5a7c4b99d3d2
  3. My Microsoft rewards auto redeemed £5, took the points but I haven’t received the money....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards auto redeemed £5, took the points but I haven’t received the money....: I have the auto redeem feature on for Microsoft rewards, with this being the £5 option, as it was the first of the month and I had the points it did so, but I haven’t received the £5, and it took...
  4. Microsoft took money but didn’t give me my purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took money but didn’t give me my purchase: i went to buy the 1,100 points on COD Warzone, and it said that the purchase failed, but when i went to my account, it shows that indeed the money has been deducted from my bank account and i have...
  5. Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase: Microsoft took money off my debit card twice for the Madden 22 purchase. I elected to get a refund and they gave me one and said they denied the other. Which is cool because i wanted to keep the...
  6. Microsoft just took my money and game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft just took my money and game: i bought Call of duty cold war and today i opened it to find a message saying youll need to pay in order to play so i checked the status of the game and it says failed 60 DOLLARS WERE TOOKEN FROM...
  7. Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game: I already had minecraft dungeons and I wanted to upgrade it to hero edition then it said card was not accepted but it still took money and i dont have hero edition. Help please....
  8. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...
  9. Microsoft took money away from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft took money away from my account?: I had purchased a xbox live but for the wrong account, so i had requested a refun and got my money back but i got charged back again the next day. I know its not me who bought the xbox live and...
  10. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493