Microsoft titles not launching after purchasing Xbox GamePass (PC)

Discus and support Microsoft titles not launching after purchasing Xbox GamePass (PC) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Looking for some help with an issue I can't seem to resolve... Since purchasing Xbox GamePass for PC, and installing a few different tiles (Sea of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iTrask, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/iTrask
    /u/iTrask Guest

Looking for some help with an issue I can't seem to resolve...

Since purchasing Xbox GamePass for PC, and installing a few different tiles (Sea of Thieves, Gears 5 etc.) I suddenly can no longer launch any Microsoft games. I had previously purchased Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 7 and a few other Microsoft titles, and it appears all these tiles no longer launch. The application doesn't launch or provide an error code, simply a splash screen comes up and then window closes and the game never launches. This is now happening with Sea of Thieves, Gears 5 and other titles I downloaded as part of the Gamepass subscription. I was able to previously play these AFTER purchasing the Gamepass, but as far as I can tell, nothing has changed to cause these tiles to stop launching.

Here's what I've tried -

• So.. many.. restarts (basically after I've changed anything)
    • Updated to the most recent Nvidia GeForce driver.
    • Updated to the most recent Windows 10 version I can find.
    • Uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS.
    • Uninstalled and re-installed nearly all of these tiles, Forza Horizon 4 multiple times.
    • Moved games to different hard drives, SSD and HDD.
    • Launching as Administrator (my account is the admin, only login on the PC)
    • Completely cancelled my Xbox GamePass Beta Subscription (not turned off Recurring Billing, actually cancelled it and got a refund)
    • Uninstalled the Xbox (Beta) PC application.
    • Tried launching it through GeForce Experience.

With all the troubleshooting I've done, it's not game specific, hard drive specific, the only recurring factor here is they're Microsoft purchased titles, that I had owned prior to the Xbox Gamepass subscription. The issue started last night, after the majority of the Xbox services were down for a few hours (coincidentally right when I purchased the Gamepass subscription) and now that all Xbox services have been restored, the issue hasn't been resolved.

Any suggestions are much appreciated! I will be submitting a support ticket to Microsoft as well, but curious to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

TL;DR - Gamepass broke all my Microsoft titles, nothing launches. See troubleshooting steps, looking for suggestions.

submitted by /u/iTrask
    [link] [comments]

/u/iTrask, Sep 8, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: