Microsoft: TERRIBLE!!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft: TERRIBLE!!!!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): TERRIBLE!!!!! Multiple suspensions are possible when your online behaviour causes multiple infractions to the Code of Conduct. To... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by oTan Superman, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Microsoft: TERRIBLE!!!!!

Microsoft (Routers): TERRIBLE!!!!!
    Multiple suspensions are possible when your online behaviour causes multiple infractions to the Code of Conduct.

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

:)

oTan Superman, Jan 17, 2017
  2. Bob Dilg
    Bob Dilg Guest
    Microsoft Service is Terrible

All this week I have been trying to a problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games resolved.

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games has stopped showing the April map on all games. I had entered data on these maps last week.

I have deleted and reentered the app from the store. I have (at Microsoft's request) checked Windows update and restarted the computer. None of this helped.

This morning I was doing the Daily Challenges with no problem until I tried Crosswords. This would not open and I was told to contact you.

I spent a long time on Monday, Tuesday and today...I hope you can help me! Yesterday Microsoft told me to contact Microsoft Studios...they will not even answer my request for a chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am becoming very disgusted with Microsoft.

Bob Dilg, Jan 17, 2017
  3. Games under $5

microsoft sales are terrible. Laughably bad.

rookie tha vet, Jan 17, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jan 18, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: