Microsoft: Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft: Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10 Here is what I'm looking at and where I have got to. I could... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Tempex6, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Tempex6
    Tempex6 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Teredo still unable to qualify after trying everything on Windows 10
    Here is what I'm looking at and where I have got to. I could go into detail on everything I did to try and fix it but I have been trying to fix it over a long time on the same computer with no avail.

My xbox app says Teredo is unable to qualify. Server Connectivity is Blocked. Performance is all not available. I am connected to stable internet.

Teredo Parameters

---------------------------------------------

Type : client

Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com

Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : qualified

Client Type : teredo client

Network : unmanaged

NAT : restricted (port)

NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: No, PortPreserving: No

Local Mapping : 10.199.29.242:62008

External NAT Mapping : 205.211.88.8:20817

:)

Tempex6, Jan 15, 2017
  2. forza horizon 4 giriş ekranı problemi (Mod Translation: Forza Horizon 4 Login screen problem)

Hey there Ensar,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the Teredo error on your Xbox app on Windows 10.

I recommend to try this troubleshooting guide:
    Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

Try this out and let us know the results!

XBF Crystal P, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Teredo is unable to qualify

I keep getting an issue on the xbox app on windows 10 PC, it says NAT type: Teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is blocked and i have looked at all forums on the microsoft website and nothing seems to fix my issue

LermTheMadDog, Jan 15, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: