Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect

Discus and support Microsoft Teams meetings no longer working via Edge on Xbox with Kinect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has been using the Edge browser on an Xbox One to access online schooling on Microsoft Teams. This was working fairly well for several weeks,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JG., Feb 11, 2021.

1. JG.
    JG. Guest

My son has been using the Edge browser on an Xbox One to access online schooling on Microsoft Teams. This was working fairly well for several weeks, using the Kinect camera video and Xbox audio in Teams meetings. Following a system update of the Xbox on 9th February 2021, Teams meetings no longer work, with a message to the effect that "this feature is not available" and invites the user to download the installation package for the Teams Windows 10 client (which isn't very useful on the Xbox).

In the Edge settings, teams.microsoft.com is allowed access to both camera and microphone.

Is there some setting I can make to restore this functionality or was the removal of Teams meeting functionality intentional?

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: