Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me.

Discus and support Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have posted about 5-6 requests for help with claiming my 500 points on a Microsoft rewards punch card. I completed my 3 achievements on forza horizon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jakecrisp2, May 19, 2023.

1. Jakecrisp2
    Jakecrisp2 Guest

I have posted about 5-6 requests for help with claiming my 500 points on a Microsoft rewards punch card. I completed my 3 achievements on forza horizon 5 and have not received my points. Please help me.

:)

Jakecrisp2, May 19, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're having this issue, however, with a little research I noticed a large global volume of gamers experiencing this issue in May.

I found a twitter post from the Xbox Loyalty Marketing Leader on 5/8/23 recommending opening a support ticket if you completed your achievements more than 3~5 days ago and they still haven't unlocked.

Take a look: https://twitter.com/danimartms/status/165564955...

I believe the Microsoft Rewards support team must be receiving a lot of requests at the same time, for this reason, it may take a little longer for them to respond to your request. I imagine how worried you must be, however, according to the Twitter post, it is already known to the Microsoft team. Soon they should solve this issue.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

It was a pleasure interacting with you on this thread. Hugs!
  3. ThomasJordan_876 Win User

E-mail address for rewards support team

Thanks for the reply Arturo appreciate you taking the time, I appreciate what you have said but surely some common sense could be exercised by not having the only possible communication method to the team who deals with restrictions blocked by being restricted.

While I appreciate you responding it doesn’t help me try and move my query forward, I have questions I’d like answered like how long am I restricted for… is this permanent, why don’t they warn you that you are using a vpn and block it rather than arbitrarily restricting you… I really just need a way to contact the team from r some answers as creating multiple accounts is also a breach of the terms and conditions…
  4. Hussain Jaffry Win User

My exact thought waste of my life I literally hate my life
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, ThomasJordan_876. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear that your account was suspended from the Microsoft rewards program.

Not only that, but I’m sorry to say that the form you shared is the only way to contact the Microsoft Rewards team.

Unfortunately, as you said, using a VPN is against the Microsoft rewards rules.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope you find it helpful in some way.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, etc. As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  6. Reagan Beans Win User

Does xbox live support try to be useless?

A couple of things that really irk me are that support will only respond to e-mails I send early in the morning. They e-mail me in the morning to tell me my problem is fixed. I e-mail them back late morning early afternoon and I have to wait until the next
    business day at the earliest for them to respond. Also, when I call support I cannot talk to the team supposedly working on my problem. I have to talk to someone who has no involvement with it and they leave notes for the team.

My issue would be resolved faster if I could talk to the team in real time instead of them e-mailing me every so often.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support Rewards team will not E-mail me. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Rewards

2. Well Microsoft support Lebanon for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Well Microsoft support Lebanon for Microsoft rewards: Hello I'm a user of Xbox I have account but it tell me to chose my country reigon but it's not supported what I can do I want to earn more points. 9aac62ea-830e-42f1-939e-44e45bbfa9c2
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. is microsoft rewards supported in israel?

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards supported in israel?: i asked bing ai and it said that it does but when i looked at the website israel isnt supported and an error shows up whenever i try to get in the rewards dash a3883e1d-3469-438e-ace2-ce769fd22f58
  5. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  6. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  7. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

in XBoX on Windows
    Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...: Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain...
  8. Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply: I have sent 6 messages to Microsoft Rewards over the last 2 months about points not tracking and have yet to receive a reply. Is their que really 2 months behind or have they just stopped...
  9. Where's microsoft rewards support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's microsoft rewards support.: I did 4 support forms called xbox support and they only tell me that my case is pending. Been a month and a half and still no reply or email verification stating my ticket has been submitted to a...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...