Microsoft Support is Very Poor?

Discus and support Microsoft Support is Very Poor? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had such an issue with Customer support, I paid the drop-off expedited shipping option for a in warranty repair just due to the fact that on the site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheMessage32, Jan 27, 2015.

1. TheMessage32
    TheMessage32 Guest

I had such an issue with Customer support, I paid the drop-off expedited shipping option for a in warranty repair just due to the fact that on the site a box with be provided for you free of charge. Well I went to FedEx and they said that I have to
    pay for the box which is another $15 on top of the shipping. I called the customer support and the guy on there told me to take it to another FedEx store, 15 minutes further away than the original one. So I did thinking the issue was resolved, but that FedEx
    store said the exact same thing. I called customer support again and the guy was totally rude so I asked to speak to a supervisor, and he hung up on me. I requested another call and waited about 45 minutes for a call back, finally I was able to speak to a
    supervisor and she told me that the website is outdated and has been that way for sometime, and then just hung up on me not asking me if there was anything else she could do. I would think that a technology company could update their website. For this reason
    only will I never recommend a Microsoft product to anyone. I wouldn't wish the experience I had on my worst enemy. In the end it took half a week to be told that the website was wrong and about 4 hours on the phone.

Has anyone had this issue?

:)

TheMessage32, Jan 27, 2015
  2. PapaBearDown
    PapaBearDown Guest
    VERY POOR SUPPORT!

We recently had an Xbox head set fail, it was under warranty. We called to get info and instructions for replacement. We have called 5 times, and sent multiple emails to CS (Amanda). We cannot make any progress! We were told an email would arrive with
    shipping instructions - we have not seen this email and each time we call, we have spend 45 minutes to an hour walking through the process and details again. Each time, they cannot provide the instructions. CS (Amanda) has yet to return any of 7 emails.
    We cannot reach a supervisor. We have been hung up on, placed on hold twice for 20 minutes, and told we would get a call back - we did not.

We have now purchased another head set from a different manufacturer and will not be purchasing Xbox brand accessories or systems going forward. Very disappointing!

Again, you are better served buying someone else's products going forward.

PapaBearDown, Jan 27, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    VERY POOR SUPPORT!

What Fyre said,

I've known two people that were waiting for emails from Xbox Support and turns out they will sitting unread in their spam folders.

Lofty Who, Jan 27, 2015
  4. Lofty Who Win User

VERY POOR SUPPORT!

What Fyre said,

I've known two people that were waiting for emails from Xbox Support and turns out they will sitting unread in their spam folders.
  5. Fyer Win User

VERY POOR SUPPORT!

Have you checked your spam folder in your email?
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Very poor customer support!

Hey there Elk! I'm sincerely sorry to hear that! Let's see what we can do to get everything taken care of.

In this situation, I suggest getting in touch with phone support by using the
    Contact Us page. That will help you get in touch with phone support and will even let you skip waiting on hold since it will have them call you rather than you having to call them. Once you explain the situation
    to them, they will be best equipped to assist going forward.

Please let us know how that goes! We hope to hear back from you. =)
  7. VagrantElk082 Win User

Very poor customer support!

Hi Cerb!

thank you for your reply but the suggestion you gave me unfortunately does not help, because apparently there isn't any phone contact! on the Contact Us page I can only choose a method between these 3: chat or forum or tweet, there is not any phone option
    at all!

However, in the end i take the decision to buy a second hand Xbox 4Gb on a local store, spending another 109 euros, but I thought this was the only way to save the money I've already spent at least.

If even this second console will fail in the next close future, i really hope to get the possibility to speak with someone by phone by then if not, I will end with any play activity with xbox because it will be far too expensive and so I will go back to
    the Sony PS because it never let me down in many years.
  8. Lambic_072 Win User

Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA

I agree, Microsoft Customer support is very poor based on using this forum
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support is Very Poor? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Very

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  5. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  6. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  7. Well Microsoft support Lebanon for Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Well Microsoft support Lebanon for Microsoft rewards: Hello I'm a user of Xbox I have account but it tell me to chose my country reigon but it's not supported what I can do I want to earn more points. 9aac62ea-830e-42f1-939e-44e45bbfa9c2
  8. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  9. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  10. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...