Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

Discus and support Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarwinArmstrong Farr, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back does not work, online replacement system does not work.

Absolutely appalling service with a poor quality product to fail after 4 months.

:)

DarwinArmstrong Farr, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

That is odd then. I do apologize but that is the only way to contact a support agent. Perhaps try using a different support path when you try to request help. Instead of using repair try billing or something else as there's been no notification that there's a problem with the service.
  3. DarwinArmstrong Farr Win User

I have tried Edge and Chrome.

I have tried live chat, even tried just now via your link. This is the error window that pops up;

Contact us

Sorry, we're having trouble with the support contact options on the site right now. Try again soon

How satisfied are you with Xbox Support?
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello DarwinArmstrong, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your controller.

If the page to set up the repair of the controller is not working for you you could try using a different browser such as Chrome or Edge if you haven't already.

However, if you do still have trouble then the live chat is your best option. Please log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat. When you get to a fellow gamer ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate for help setting up the repair.
  5. Georges C. Win User

How can I contact support? - Faulty Xbox controller

Hello again, this is really weird because I'm pretty sure the chat support is working.
  6. Georges C. Win User

How can I contact support? - Faulty Xbox controller

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zach_972, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support.

You are trying to make contact through the right link.

Try to make contact via chat, and choose another type of subject from the list so that an agent can assist you.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Does

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  5. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  7. Is it me...or does microsoft support pedophilia

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it me...or does microsoft support pedophilia: I've reported lfg posts that are basically asking for cute minors, they don't do anything bout it, I've even tried reporting a guy for admitting he likes kids, nothing was done, the whole m4ssage...
  8. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  9. The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The page we are sent to for microsoft support, for any reason, does not work: I am trying to make an in-game purchase for a game I got from the Microsoft Store. I have been able to do this many times before. I am signed into my ms account and in fact have payment options...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...