Microsoft Sudoku should be taken off-line and out of the Store

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku should be taken off-line and out of the Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sudoku has been a pain for about 2 weeks now. I uninstalled it for the umpteenth time last night before shutting down. Reinstalled it this morning and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FastChimera6999, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Microsoft Sudoku should be taken off-line and out of the Store

Sudoku has been a pain for about 2 weeks now. I uninstalled it for the umpteenth time last night before shutting down. Reinstalled it this morning and actually made it as far as the Daily Challenges splash screen when it shut itself down AGAIN. If you're
    not going to support it (and I've noticed a number of fellow complainers in the Forum, as well as a couple of hours spent with the Chat support people yesterday (which didn't solve anything, by the way)), then you ought to remove it from the self-inflicted
    aggravation options. And yes I have the latest updates to Windows 10 installed, which is probably what instigated this mess in the first place.

:)

FastChimera6999, Jan 26, 2017
  2. Paulo Pinto
    Paulo Pinto Guest
    Sodoku won't sign to XBox

As well as others players, my Sudoku cannot connect to XBox services whistl other Microsoft games do. Jigsaw and Minesweeper does connect but Sudoku and Tresure Hunt doesn't. The XBox App connects and even says that I have played Sudoku (last game: 36m ago
    - true!) when the game says is not connecting, for two days now. It seems that the game tries to login, the XBox services do receive the request, they store that I'm playing Sudoku (or Treasure Hunt) but they don't give any answer to the game, which in turn
    believes that is not connected.

This is all the information I can give you, hope it might be of any help to sort this thing out.

Paulo J. Pinto

Paulo Pinto, Jan 26, 2017
  3. OrdealByFire
    OrdealByFire Guest
    gamestop pre-orders/midnight release check in

I was going to go with my friend at 10 when he gets off of work, but I figure that'd be too late, and there'd be a line out of the store. I'll probably just swoop in at about 2am to pick up my copy once the line dies down.

OrdealByFire, Jan 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku should be taken off-line and out of the Store