microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work

Discus and support microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Sudoku games don't load. Done re-install but nothing works> all other games OK. started suddenly. No upgrades installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peter-sc, Sep 5, 2020.

1. peter-sc
    peter-sc Guest

microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work

Microsoft Sudoku games don't load. Done re-install but nothing works> all other games OK. started suddenly. No upgrades installed

:)

peter-sc, Sep 5, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games
    community
    . Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also. Here is the casual games FAQ too.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. TTDude Win User

Forza Horizon 5 suddenly won't launch

I have an Xbox Series X and FH5 from Dec 21. Been playing fine for a couple of months, lots of play and progress in game. The other day it wouldn't load for no reason, it won't allow me to load from game pass either (just black after the initial small print about Mexico). I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (several hours!) and then got some new loading screens (car instruments, producer graphics and sounds, etc.), then screen then goes black and it won't load still. Have uninstalled and reinstalled again. Same problem - starts to load and then dies. Other games (e.g. Fornite) work... Any ideas please?
  4. JudyCS-879C827A-9611 Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

I have experienced the same problems as the other posts here, and have been battling this problem -- only with Microsoft Jigsaw -- for over a year now. In addition, Microsoft Jigsaw would not load at all 3/13/15 to 7/29/15. Had to uninstall & reinstall
    3 times on Windows 10 before it would download 1 collection. Since 8/09/15, it will not connect to Xbox. Uninstalling & reinstalling does not help. All of my other games -- Microsoft Bingo, Microsoft Jackpot, Microsoft Mahong, Microsoft Minesweeper, Microsoft
    Solitaire, Microsoft Sudoku, Taptiles, etc. -- connect immediately (I tested each one before sending this message). When I open Xbox separately, it comes up immediately & shows that I am logged in. As the other posters have noted, this is not a system problem
    -- all other programs and games work just fine -- this is clearly a problem with the Microsoft Jigsaw program itself. All Windows updates are installed (especially since Windows 10 does so automatically), and my antivirus is not interfering. All other programs
    & apps are working just fine on my system with the existing settings, protections, etc. -- with the exception of Microsoft Jigsaw, which has never worked well consistently for any length of time at all. I have had no positive results through this forum in
    the past -- I'm just hoping to let others know that they are not alone, that these problems are affecting many people also, with little hope of resolution.
  5. KatieG1 Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

Same issue here too. Have done a hard reset, all games uninstalled etc. Still can't open any games or apps. All was working perfectly fine yesterday. Hopefully there is a good fix.
  6. Johannes Karanitsch Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Same problem here. Other Microsoft games like Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Sudoku work well. I also have no problem logging into Xbox live directly. The only problem is with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I uninstalled Solitaire Collection and re-installed and run apps.diagcab, but it still will not sign in.
Thema:

1. microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work - Similar Threads - microsoft Sudoku games

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save: Until recently, my game progress always saved properly. However after an Internet outage, my game progress never saves. I am not doing anything differently, but am frustrated with this issue. Can...
  5. Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game: How do you use the "Notes" in the Microsoft Sudoku game Ice Breakers? 2a322c5e-1b71-4341-96a1-0fa9b567b0ae
  6. New Microsoft Sudoku game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Microsoft Sudoku game: The new Microsoft Sudoku game has now been installed on my PC and Linx 10 tablet. I can play the games OK on my PC but when I try on my tablet, I get the message 'Resize the window to resume the...
  7. Is Microsoft Sudoku on iOS the same game?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft Sudoku on iOS the same game?: I was having issues with Microsoft Sudoku on Windows, for a bit (it seems to have fixed itself), so I downloaded it on iOS... While it still seems to integrate with Xbox, the graphics and game...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game: When I try to play any game or daily challenge of Sudoku, the end screen of the ad will suddenly show up and when I click on the Close box I am taken back to the selection screen. I have reset the...
  9. microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...: ms store에서 다운로드 받아서 이용하던 세 게임 어플이 서피스3 초기화 이후 앱스 어에서 사라졌습니다. 인터넷으로 게임을 검색하 링크를 클릭해 앱스 어로 이동하면 해당 게임을 찾을 수 없다 만 뜹니다 앱스 어 내에서 검색해도 게임이 뜨지 않습니다. 다운로드 내역에도 없 검색을 해도 게임이 나오지 않습니다 꼭 해결방법을 알 주세요…...
  10. Microsoft, fix your Sudoku game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, fix your Sudoku game: Like many other users, Microsoft Sudoku will not let me login. Of course the game puts the blame on the Internet connection at my end when it appears to be the fault at Microsoft's end. All my...