Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Until recently, my game progress always saved properly. However after an Internet outage, my game progress never saves. I am not doing anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoanQuiambao, Dec 20, 2020.

1. JoanQuiambao
    JoanQuiambao Guest

Until recently, my game progress always saved properly. However after an Internet outage, my game progress never saves. I am not doing anything differently, but am frustrated with this issue. Can anyone help me solve this issue?

:)

JoanQuiambao, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Edgar Crowley Win User

Microsoft Sudoku not saving progress

After reinstalling, the problem continues to exist.
  3. Edgar Crowley Win User

Where would I submit a ticket?

I have reinstalled the app but it's one of those errors that happens when it happens and can't be reproduced on demand.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Edgar! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. Does the issue happen to your other Microsoft Casual games?

I suggest that you try to reinstall your game and also try connecting to a different network connection.

If it does the same thing, it's possible a game bug. To further assist you in this matter, please contact the Microsoft Casual game support by submitting a ticket through https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  5. Rostom L Win User

6. Edgar Crowley Win User

I've had problems with the newest version of Minesweeper, but not the exact same thing. That game doesn't have problems saving progress, its problem is that it allows play before the progress is loaded, and that takes a long time. I've also had a problem with Ultimate Word Games where it reset or lost my progress.

I'm hardly optimistic that reinstalling will fix anything. The game seems to work fine otherwise.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sudoku game progress does not save - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku game

2. Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sudoku will not open in XBox: Microsoft Sudoku will not open Xbox. This has been since the update Feb 1/2024. 604944e3-535d-4c6a-9b7b-519d6cd35dab
  3. How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I let Microsoft know that one of their Sudoku puzzles is unwinnable?: I will see if I can attach the related screen shot for reference, but I was playing the game on Grandmaster level for a normal puzzle and not in the daily challenge. I got to the end and I...
  4. Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why os MIcrosoft Sudoku being so laggy: I have just installed MS Sudoku, and the game feels like its running on 60hz and it just feels very laggy. I have a high-end gaming PC, so my specs is not the issue at all. Please consider...
  5. Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sudoku Ice Breaker game: How do you use the "Notes" in the Microsoft Sudoku game Ice Breakers? 2a322c5e-1b71-4341-96a1-0fa9b567b0ae
  6. New Microsoft Sudoku game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Microsoft Sudoku game: The new Microsoft Sudoku game has now been installed on my PC and Linx 10 tablet. I can play the games OK on my PC but when I try on my tablet, I get the message 'Resize the window to resume the...
  7. Is Microsoft Sudoku on iOS the same game?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft Sudoku on iOS the same game?: I was having issues with Microsoft Sudoku on Windows, for a bit (it seems to have fixed itself), so I downloaded it on iOS... While it still seems to integrate with Xbox, the graphics and game...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game: When I try to play any game or daily challenge of Sudoku, the end screen of the ad will suddenly show up and when I click on the Close box I am taken back to the selection screen. I have reset the...
  9. microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    microsoft game(jigsaw puzzles, sudoku, freecells)이 사라졌어요.[Microsoft Game (jigsaw puzzles,...: ms store에서 다운로드 받아서 이용하던 세 게임 어플이 서피스3 초기화 이후 앱스 어에서 사라졌습니다. 인터넷으로 게임을 검색하 링크를 클릭해 앱스 어로 이동하면 해당 게임을 찾을 수 없다 만 뜹니다 앱스 어 내에서 검색해도 게임이 뜨지 않습니다. 다운로드 내역에도 없 검색을 해도 게임이 나오지 않습니다 꼭 해결방법을 알 주세요…...
  10. Microsoft, fix your Sudoku game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, fix your Sudoku game: Like many other users, Microsoft Sudoku will not let me login. Of course the game puts the blame on the Internet connection at my end when it appears to be the fault at Microsoft's end. All my...