Microsoft Sudoku failures

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku failures in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently my Microsoft Sudoku challenges have been VERY slow starting and the game also loses track of completed challenges. Slow every day, forgot a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by John4438, Sep 9, 2018.

1. John4438
    John4438 Guest

Recently my Microsoft Sudoku challenges have been VERY slow starting and the game also loses track of completed challenges.

Slow every day, forgot a challenge today and 2 days ago. Had to repeat to get credit.

:)

John4438, Sep 9, 2018
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Sudoku Game Failure

There seems to be some problems with the service.

Let's hope MS fixes it soon.

CrazY1985, Sep 9, 2018
  3. PerkyPegLeg
    PerkyPegLeg Guest
    Sudoku Game Failure

I too have been trying for three days to access Microsoft Sudoku and get error message although I can access all other games. I called Microsoft Support as I use Xbox on Windows 10. They transferred me to Xbox Support and they
    cannot help because they only support the Xbox machines and I was told to call Windows Support. This was a 30 minute series of calls and when I told them I was transferred to Xbox from Windows support, they had NO answers. What is the point of the discussion
    threads when no one from Microsoft looks at them or tries to help?
    I have the phone number for Microsoft Corp. in Redmond, Washington, but I don't have a lot of trust that I will get any help there. Just wanted all you frustrated people to know how fruitless
    this is.

PerkyPegLeg, Sep 9, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

Hello, I am sorry that you are having issues with Microsoft Sudoku recently. Many of the Microsoft Service games (Solitaire, Bingo , etc.) have been experiencing issues of lost completed challenges and other things. Other users are submitting support tickets
    detailing the issues and I would encourage you to do the same on support.xbox.com. This assists the support agents in diagnosing the problems and fixing them, they are I am sure well aware of these bugs and are working hard to get these fixed in future updates.

Good luck, Spy

SpyShadow, Sep 9, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: