Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....

Discus and support Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight. on my gaming computer. HP Pavilion Gaming p.c. 1650-AND... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sunny Michael Ashley, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....

Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight. on my gaming computer. HP Pavilion Gaming p.c. 1650-AND RYZEN 5 GeForce GTX 1650 NVIDIA. Installs and starts but will play. In set-up window it does not show video card drop-down, add no play ? HELP...

:)

Sunny Michael Ashley, Dec 22, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight. on my gaming computer. HP

3. CarTzy Win User

Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight. on my gaming computer. HP

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Thank you for updating us. If the option to choose you video card still doesn't appear. I suggest you reach our with NVDIA for additional assistance. They may be able to provide us information or additional steps that I may have miss to fix this issue.

Access Customer Support | NVIDIA
  5. Sunny Michael Ashley Win User

knowing wrong with video card no cautions in device manager. thank you. S.M.A.O.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you have questions about the video card drop down. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • Can you share with us a screenshot of the issue you are encountering?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Open Device Manager

Expand Display Adapters

Right click on your graphics card drivers

Click properties

Go to the Events tab and check for error and take note if it

Move to the driver tab and check the current version

You may choose the option to roll back the driver or update the driver here

Test both option and see which one will work

Once we receive your answers to the questions above, we may suggest additional troubleshooting measures.

Looking Forward for your next reply.
Thema:

Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....

1. Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight.... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior

2. will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x: Saw on a Microsoft page that the Microsoft life cam studio would work. I’ve done all the trouble shooting and it doesn’t. Is it the specific model? If so, what model do I need? Second camera I...
  3. Message to Microsoft Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Message to Microsoft Games Studios: Hey guys, I hope this get heard by someone on Microsoft Games Studios, Hello, I would like to kindly ask Microsoft, now that they acquired Activision Blizzard, to PLEASE take the Diablo 2...
  4. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  5. possible games that could be added to PC from microsoft studio

in XboX Insiders
    possible games that could be added to PC from microsoft studio: I have been wondering what games or game series should be added to PC from the microsoft studios library. for me a Master Chief Collection style Fable Trilogy with all DLC added and maybe a PC...
  6. Server Hosting Old Microsoft Studio Game

in XboX Insiders
    Server Hosting Old Microsoft Studio Game: My dad was a huge fan of chromehounds - an old xbox 360 game. Now im older and want to experience the game with him however due to lack of servers i cant. Could I host a server for an old...
  7. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  8. Microsoft Game Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Game Studio: Hey I don't know if this is the right place to post this question but I'm going to college to work for Microsoft Game Studio but I would like to know is what would I need to take at college, what...
  9. Microsoft severs ties with Phantom Dust developer Darkside Game Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft severs ties with Phantom Dust developer Darkside Game Studio: Microsoft severs ties with Phantom Dust developer Darkside Game Studio 59c1c0d8-bb43-4ff5-b720-520aba90328f
  10. Microsoft, you completely broke UPLOAD Studio in latest Aug 22 update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, you completely broke UPLOAD Studio in latest Aug 22 update!: My Upload Studio was working fine yesterday and today when I launched it to upload some video clips, it wanted to update Upload Studio, so I did otherwise you cant continue. Now with the latest...