Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다.

Discus and support Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 안녕하세요? 4월 3일 microsoft store에서 Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition을 구매하였는데요, 핸드폰으로 구매를 하다보니 xbox 게임인 줄 알았는데 pc 플랫폼 게임 입니다. 실수로 구매를 하여서 환불... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yongjin Kwon, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Yongjin Kwon
    Yongjin Kwon Guest

안녕하세요?

4월 3일 microsoft store에서 Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition을 구매하였는데요,

핸드폰으로 구매를 하다보니 xbox 게임인 줄 알았는데 pc 플랫폼 게임 입니다.

실수로 구매를 하여서 환불 청합니다.

Order number 8398883706

현재 xbox store에서 다시 구매해서 설치하였습니다.

감사합니다.

:)

Yongjin Kwon, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Yongjin Kwon Win User

Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. [I want to refund games i purchased from the Microsoft store.]

No it doesn’t work.

there was no requesting refund/return page.

Let me know another way.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. [I want to refund games i purchased from the Microsoft store.]

Hello

The link explaining how to apply for a refund is here. Just follow the steps and wait for the
    response
  4. Zenosos Win User

오늘 구매한 오버워치를 환불하고 싶습니다.

오늘 오버 워치를 구매 한 경우 주문 내역으로 이동하여 환불을 요청 수 있습니다. 요청하는 데 최대 2 주가 소요되며 환불 요청 방법을 설명하는 링크도 포함됩니다.

또한 오버 워치는 타이틀 재생이 아니며 Xbox One에서만 사용 수 있습니다. PC에서는 블리자드 앱 스 어를 통해서만 구입 수 있습니다.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

5. Miafly Win User

마인크레프트 for 윈도우 10 다운로드 오류 해결 부탁드립니다.[Translation-Minecraft for Windows 10 download error please.]

안녕하세요.

win10 xbox 앱에 있는 게임 라이브러리에서 구매한 게임을 보 다운로드 수 있어요.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

microsft store에서 다운로드 구입한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. [I would like to refund the game I downloaded from microsoft store.]

Hey there Jude!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this difficulty.

If you are interested in an refund, try going to this page and fill out a request at

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    . After submitting the request, you’ll be sent an email on whether or not it was approved or denied.

This followupemail you will receive is the only means to get in contact with the refund
    department directly and will be the only means of you disputing the verdict as well.

If and when you get a chance, give it a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Microsoft store에서 구매한 게임을 환불하고 싶습니다. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store에서 구매한

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. microsoft store에서 제가 소유한 gears 5 게임을 추가하려는데 무한로딩에 걸립니다.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store에서 제가 소유한 gears 5 게임을 추가하려는데 무한로딩에 걸립니다.: [img] xbox 본체도우미에 들어가면 내 게임에 gears 5 가 없어서 mocrosoft store에서 게임을 찾아보세요(여기 오타도 있습니다.)를 눌러 [img] 가 소 하 있는 gears 5 를 클릭해서 들어가면 [img] 이 게 무한로딩이 걸립니다. 며 부터 시도해보 다양한 방법으로 시도해봤는데 가 소 하지 않은 다른...