Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What’s going on with the store on Xbox One? I do know the status on the Xbox site is saying it’s down but its been down for days now. I was trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShaneSmith5, Sep 3, 2018.

1. ShaneSmith5
    ShaneSmith5 Guest

Microsoft Store

What’s going on with the store on Xbox One? I do know the status on the Xbox site is saying it’s down but its been down for days now. I was trying to download the September Gold free games and now I can’t even access the store. I just want to know if anyone
    else is having rhis problem and/or when it’s going to be resolved.

:)

ShaneSmith5, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Ghollis1
    Ghollis1 Guest
    Microsoft store

I am having the same issue. I try to look at a game it says try that again something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. code: 0x000001f4

Ghollis1, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store

Good evening I have the problem of trying to buy in the microsoft store, in this I can not buy the game Gears of War 4 and try to enter my data directly and also by paypal, it is clear that I also try my xbox one and in pc

TurbinalSteam7, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store

I dont have any type of problems with the store at all...

HyperVenom523, Sep 3, 2018
  5. PhillyKid856
    PhillyKid856 Guest
    yes I have had the same problem. Resubbed for ea access cant even use it nba live demo cant play it anything u jus put on the system u cant play it because of the xb live issue at least since fri

PhillyKid856, Sep 3, 2018
  6. I do not have any issues on my end.

Radiant Sword X, Sep 3, 2018
  7. same **** for me trying to pre-order NHL since friday.

lxTavares91xl, Sep 3, 2018
  8. Microsoft Store

I called the support directly and said '' sorry we can't helps you with this problems '' just be patient. Real joke Microsoft Store :p

lxTavares91xl, Sep 3, 2018
  9. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    I doesnt have any problem either but a lot of people do. And you are right, its been affected for days, so i also think will be good if Microsoft says something about it and how long it will take to solve this problem. A
    serious statement as a sign of respect to its affected users. Just my opinion...

JhonSnow777, Sep 3, 2018
  10. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    When an xbox live service alert is in effect it is a LIMITED warning which means not all OS(operating systems) versions will be affected the same way. A lot of people have different issues than one another. During this service alert my Madden game data wouldn't
    sync from my cloud but my sea of thieves was just fine. If you ever have any questions you are more than welcome to

Contact us
    or reply in a new thread. Thank you!

Have a great day!

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
  11. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Store

Hey Julian!

I understand your confusion and am here to offer you a little more information regarding this situation!

The game Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition is an approximate size of 60 GB. But since the game has been released since 9/27/2016 there have been many updates and additional content that has caused the game to grow in the time since its release.

This would explain the much higher download size your noticing.

Please feel free to contact support for more information or possible options at

Contact Xbox Support

Thank you for reaching out
  12. fuxass Win User

Microsoft Store

Same issue to me... I did one purchase, after that I can't buy anymore, always getting this error.

Tried paying by credit card and paypal.
  13. WayHiK Win User

Microsoft Store

Same here, I was planning to buy a couple of games on the black Friday sale on Xbox. Only managed to buy one game, all other attempts said Microsoft was experiencing issues on their side.
  14. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft store

Hey Marcus!

Are you experiencing this issue on our
    Microsoft Store
    website? Or is it from your Xbox One Marketplace or the Store in the Xbox App? Please provide us with a few more details so we can determine the best way to assist you in regarding this issue.

Let us know with a reply

Thanks for reaching out
  15. Tormaz Win User

Microsoft Store?

Hello!

The problem should be resolved now.
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  9. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  10. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...