microsoft store/xbox på pc[microsoft store / xbox on pc]

Discus and support microsoft store/xbox på pc[microsoft store / xbox on pc] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tjena, har en fråga om varför jag ej får logga in på båda xbox eller microsoft store, kan logga in på google crome men inte på själva datan rakt av,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SimonMalmqvist, Apr 17, 2019.

1. microsoft store/xbox på pc[microsoft store / xbox on pc]

Tjena, har en fråga om varför jag ej får logga in på båda xbox eller microsoft store, kan logga in på google crome men inte på själva datan rakt av, händer inget när man trycker på logga in, och på xbox står de att de inte går och att ja ska försöka senare,
    har prövat över 6 guider både från microsoft själv och andra, någon som haft samma problem?

[Translation - Serve, have a question about why I do not log on to both xbox or microsoft store, can log in to google crome but not on the actual data straight off, nothing happens when you press log in, and on xbox they say they do not goes and
    that yes will try later, have tried over 6 guides both from microsoft itself and others, someone who had the same problem? ]

:)

SimonMalmqvist, Apr 17, 2019
  2. SimonMalmqvist Win User

did not work :/ i mean this is not for me its for my roommate who is to arrogant to do anything by himself, i bet you cant do anything for him/us so im just gonna tell him to call Microsoft support
  3. SimonMalmqvist Win User

Hello!

everything is upto date and the guide or link you wanted me to try did sadly not work. i have no ide what to do know... i just wanna play the game i payed for :(
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Simon,

Thanks for replying and providing those error codes. Sorry to hear that the issue is persisting. I would recommend that you first check your PC for any updates that may be pending that need to install. Update
    Windows 10

Should it still give you the same message, then I would recommend taking a try at the troubleshooting and solutions from a previous thread of the same nature on our forums: xBox
    login error (0x409) 0x42B

Go ahead and give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. SimonMalmqvist Win User

i dont know what happend but now i can log in to the store and i didn't do anything, but what appears when i attempt to log in to xbox on the pc to start the games i get this (0x409) 0x42B
  6. SimonMalmqvist Win User

We can't sign you in right now. Try again later.

(0x409) 0x42B

Thats the exact message.
Thema:

1. microsoft store/xbox på pc[microsoft store / xbox on pc] - Similar Threads - microsoft store på

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  9. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  10. Priser på spil i Microsoft store (Mod - Translation: Game prices in Microsoft store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Priser på spil i Microsoft store (Mod - Translation: Game prices in Microsoft store): Hej, hvorfor er priser på spil billigere når man betaler i US dollar i forhold til i Danske kroner? F.eks. står Forza Horizon 4 til 59.95 USD + moms (hvilket er ca. 490 kr.), men når man får det...