Microsoft Store Xbox One S Offer 50000 points

Discus and support Microsoft Store Xbox One S Offer 50000 points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I received this email from you in October Xbox Live Rewards Sounded like a good deal so I ordered the BF1 bundle from the MS Store using the included... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ober 71, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Ober 71
    Ober 71 Guest

I received this email from you in October

Xbox Live Rewards

Sounded like a good deal so I ordered the BF1 bundle from the MS Store using the included code and my account. When I called to ask about the points I was bounced from department to department for 5 HOURS!!!! Xbox live said its MS stores problem, MS store
    said it's an Xbox live rewards problem. 5 hours of that... 12 different account authentications, 6 different representatives and after all that they transferred me to the beginning of the que. 2 forum posts regarding this have disappeared, I'll copy this one.....

This entire experience has made me want to not be a MS customer anymore. If you're going to make an offer to increase sales, FOLLOW THROUGH.

Customers shouldn't have to be the ones chasing you guys around to keep your word while every department passes the buck to another. If the goal of this program is to gain customers, you are doing the exact opposite. I would like the points please, or you
    can have the whole damn order back. Not good.

:)

Ober 71, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Hello, I have receive 30000 point instead of 50000 and i have buy an xbox one s with your offer???

Hello, you gave me 30000 points instead of 50000. it's have been more than 1 month that i wait to receive my 20000 point missing and still not receiving anything. I have buy a new xbox one s in your offer that you gone a give 50000 if we buy a new xbox one
    s on the microsoft store.

Thanks

TaillessSquare5, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Realmouseman
    Realmouseman Guest
    Wasn't able to enter Xbox rewards code in Xbox one S purchase

i recently purchased an Xbox one s from the Microsoft store and was unable to enter the code that Microsofts Xbox rewards system had given me to receive 50000 reward credits when buying a Xbox one s

Realmouseman, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: