Microsoft Store Xbox One Free Expedited Shipping Offer Credits Not Rewarded

Discus and support Microsoft Store Xbox One Free Expedited Shipping Offer Credits Not Rewarded in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It has been more than 15 days since the shipping date of my Microsoft Store Xbox One Free Expedited Shipping Offer, and MyRewards have not been... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Remjexhai, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Remjexhai
    Remjexhai Guest

It has been more than 15 days since the shipping date of my Microsoft Store Xbox One Free Expedited Shipping Offer, and MyRewards have not been credited the 50,000 as promoted.

the offer can be found here:

Xbox Live Rewards

my Order number: 16932354858 Order date: September 29, 2016

Gamertag is: . Order shipped on Mon 10-03, 12:45 PM, 18 days ago.

Microsoft support chat linked me to the wrong forum page to post this inquiry. Xbox Rewards twitter didn't specify a page at all. I am tired of feeling cheated. Please reply

:)

Remjexhai, Oct 21, 2016
  2. 50,000 Rewards Credits

When I bought Xbox One S from Microsoft store there was an offer "50,000 Rewards Credits, a select FREE game , and FREE Expedited Shipping October 29 – December 31, 2016". I haven't got this reward points yet. Order number: 17582219358.

Thanks,

Anish

ForgottenAxe277, Oct 21, 2016
  3. DanielWA87
    DanielWA87 Guest
    Microsoft Store Xbox One S Offer - New Rewards Members Eligible

I'd like to take advantage of the Microsoft Store Xbox One S Offer (free expedited shipping and 50k points), but I only registered with Xbox rewards today so I did not receive an email with the promo code.

Is there any way I can make use of this offer since I was not an existing rewards member?

DanielWA87, Oct 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Remjexhai,

From the terms you linked:

1. Eligibility: The Microsoft Store Xbox One Free Expedited Shipping Offer (the "Program") is open to
    select Xbox Live Rewards Gold members who are legal residents of the fifty United States (including D.C.), Canada, France, Germany, and United Kingdom and are thirteen (13) years old or older. Void where prohibited.

Since this offer is not showing on your MyMissions page, you were not selected for this offer.

XBLRewards8, Oct 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: