Microsoft store won't update

Discus and support Microsoft store won't update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft store won't update, it works fine and i can purchase a game or an app and it download just fine but the store itself won't update in xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marwanali18, Nov 23, 2020.

1. marwanali18
    marwanali18 Guest

Microsoft store won't update, it works fine and i can purchase a game or an app and it download just fine but the store itself won't update in xbox one original and my device is on the last update and because of that any disk game isn't working saying
    there is an update needed. Please help

:)

marwanali18, Nov 23, 2020
  2. ChristopherMican Win User

Apps not working after latest update

Another update, while my IP won't be out here until Thursday, I had a PC update and now my Microsoft Store won't download apps there either. So it seems to be the Microsoft Store on both Xbox and PC.
  3. reduxXP Win User

Microsoft Store Won't Complete It's Update

Happening to me also with rainbow six seige and i have it update and i have 150gb
  4. NDcerb Win User

Microsoft store won't open or update

So

Settings

Storage devices

And then it’s

Change installation location

Clear local saved games

Clear local Xbox 360 storage

No clear persistent storage option.

It’d be nice if people knew what options people are faced with on the damn device but hey it’s a clown world these days.
  5. Joos Van Zyl Win User

I ended up doing maybe 10 update/cancel "loops" before it finally updated correctly. It was one after the other: start update, let it run, when it crash/stall I canceled and immediatly went back in the store and said yes for update, went out and back to update queue. Eventually it just fi ished the install.
  6. David Meinershagen Win User

I am having the same issue and done all of these steps. Mine is still not working or allowing me to download any games.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store won't update - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  3. Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft: This is a follow up to my previous qustion, but to sum it up, when I try to install Minecraft, it won't. This time, I'm providing more info and a screenshot, as the reply on the previous question...
  4. My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.: Microsoft store not updating to my Xbox series s. It's saying I need to repurchase a game to play. Yet they won't load the store for options. Should I just fully reset my Xbox and delete...
  5. Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games: I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout...
  6. Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?: I am on windows 11 and i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code:...
  7. Microsoft store won't open .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store won't open .: Microsoft won't open at all this has happened multiple times over the last couple months . I've tried doing all the suggestions and still doesn't work I keep hearing its on Microsoft's end ....
  8. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  9. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  10. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open: When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX and updated my graphics card....