Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

Discus and support Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulianZzz, Dec 3, 2023.

1. JulianZzz
    JulianZzz Guest

Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot.

I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working properly.

in the past 3 days when this fails i have been through numerous error messages saying.

Something happened on our side...

day 1-code: 0x803frb005

day 2- code: 0x80d02002

day 3- code: 0x00000000

Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps [​IMG]

Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps [​IMG]

:)

JulianZzz, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Phatsimo Nyati Win User

Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one

Hi, will this work in pretoria South Africa and the microsoft rewards app wont update and it isnt on the microsoft store for me
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

Hello, Miguel. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I would like to suggest something that worked for another gamer:

Step 1. Reset the Microsoft Store cache by opening the Run window (press the Windows key + R).

Step 2. Type wsreset.exe and wait until the Microsoft Store opens.

Step 3. Download the Xbox Insider Hub app once you search for it on the Microsoft Store.

Step 4. Open the app and go to “previews”, find the “Windows Gaming” preview and join to it.

Step 5. Restart your PC, then open the Microsoft Store, go to Library and click on Get updates.

Step 6. Run again the wsreset.exe command and try to install the Xbox app directly from the Microsoft Store.

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

In the upper left of the Xbox Insider app, you should be able to see 4 tabs:

Announcements
    Previews
    Activities
    Profile.

Click on the “Previews” tab and click on the one that says “PC Gaming”, then click “Join”.

After that, follow the steps I previously shared.
  5. miguel Rodriguez7 Win User

Hey thanks, it opens and fully works but now Xbox Game bar has the same exact problem
  6. miguel Rodriguez7 Win User

on my screen there is no "windows screening preview"
Thema:

1. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft store wont

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  4. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  5. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  6. hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! for some reasons xbox pc wont launch, and so does microsoft store.: it used to work, but now, it doesnt for some reasons. i ahve tried and done every single thing/soplutions on reddit and yt. please help me, i am struggling and i wanna play games. thank you!...
  7. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  8. Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont let me download games using my game pass.: I have tried everything on forums. I see that it downloads gaming services then soon as it goes to install it. It throws a Error 0x80070005. I have watched youtube videos on it used command...
  9. My microsoft store wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft store wont work: My microsoft store doesn't work i open it and i can't install anything it says something wnet wrong and i press reload and the same thing and i exit and see the store installing when it reaches...
  10. Minecraft Trial wont show up on microsoft store after trying everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Trial wont show up on microsoft store after trying everything: I recently factory reset my windows 11 laptop and decided to get minecraft for windows (the trial version) and for some reason i dont see it anywhere. I reset my laptop , cache reset , repaired it...