Microsoft Store won't allow me to download anything (Code: 0x00000000, whatever THAT means)

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't allow me to download anything (Code: 0x00000000, whatever THAT means) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I even deleted the Store and reloaded it - still a problem! I tried to download Humankind a couple days ago. Got the error code in the Subject line.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkPruitt, Nov 10, 2021.

1. MarkPruitt
    MarkPruitt Guest

Microsoft Store won't allow me to download anything (Code: 0x00000000, whatever THAT means)

I even deleted the Store and reloaded it - still a problem!

I tried to download Humankind a couple days ago. Got the error code in the Subject line. Tried to contact Support via chat - no one answered after THREE HOURS! Finally gave up and went to bed.

Today tried to contact chat, and now getting the message "you are not the owner of the case."

I JUST OPENED THE CASE!!! WTH, MicroSludge!?!

Is there ANY WAY to actually get ahold of someone at this joke of a company?

I'm frustrated to the hilt with this!

:)

MarkPruitt, Nov 10, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the solutions provided by one of the community moderators in the topic below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

- If none of the solutions provided by him solve the problem, check if your system is updated to the latest version, whether windows 10 or 11.

- If updating the system does not solve the problem, please try the solution below.

Download the Create Windows 10 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. CameronDulaney Win User

Minecraft bedrock won't install with launcher

I'm having the same issue as the original poster. The microsoft store won't allow me to install, the Xbox app allows me to begin the install but before I get to 1 percent it gives me error code 0x00000001 and my only option is to cancel the download.
  4. ICE BYRD Win User

Error Code 80150101

In the mean time I tried downloading anything and it will not allow me to download anything from the xbox market place without that error message coming up.

Physical Region: United States

Account Region: United States

Content: Anything from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace

Error Code: 80150101
  5. Smwutches Win User

Won't allow me to download anything above T.

it's a known issue with the family plan. It treats all sub accounts as a child account even if they're not. You can find more info here -

forums.xbox.com/.../795.aspx
  6. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Won't allow me to download anything above T.

Hi there.

Just to add to the post above this one. Your account needs to be 18+ to have access to M rated content on the xbox LIVE service, you set the age when creating the account and as already stated, you cannot alter this information. When
    the account turns 18 you will have the option to promote the account and you can find this option under "Account Management" via your console.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store won't allow me to download anything (Code: 0x00000000, whatever THAT means) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  3. Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft: This is a follow up to my previous qustion, but to sum it up, when I try to install Minecraft, it won't. This time, I'm providing more info and a screenshot, as the reply on the previous question...
  4. My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft store won't update to my Xbox.: Microsoft store not updating to my Xbox series s. It's saying I need to repurchase a game to play. Yet they won't load the store for options. Should I just fully reset my Xbox and delete...
  5. Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games: I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout...
  6. Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?: I am on windows 11 and i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code:...
  7. Microsoft store won't open .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store won't open .: Microsoft won't open at all this has happened multiple times over the last couple months . I've tried doing all the suggestions and still doesn't work I keep hearing its on Microsoft's end ....
  8. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  9. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  10. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open: When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX and updated my graphics card....