Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The image for one of the elements did not load and the wrong image was displayed on the element when scrolling back (left). Reproduction:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/berwolf_r, Feb 7, 2021.

1. /u/berwolf_r
    /u/berwolf_r Guest

/u/berwolf_r, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Sebastian Otiniano Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection, language problems

I am currently playing on Xbox Series X and bought it on the Microsoft Store
  3. Keaton Ward Win User

Nba 2k23

I was wondering if I bought nba2k23 on the Microsoft store on my pc but bought the Xbox series x version could I play the next gen version with Xbox series x players.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Extra Xbox showing on my account

It's probably a bug. For some users they have been shown the Xbox One instead of the Series X. I'm sure Microsoft are aware of the issue, and will be fixing it asap.
  5. Saeleth Win User

Ray Tracing

I am really excited for the insane new visuals coming with the Series X, it is going to be great!!
  6. Don B1 Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

I have Xbox one x.

But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store visual bug on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store visual

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  9. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  10. Visual glitch on some microsoft store games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Visual glitch on some microsoft store games: Hi, I have download a couple of games from Microsoft Store but some of them are experiencing a visual glitch where a couple of things on the screen are fully black. need some help [img]...