Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

Discus and support Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The microsoft store client of roblox thinks im on mobile, i do have the actual roblox client installed, but im trying to find a fix for this. My roblox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristan Willis, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

The microsoft store client of roblox thinks im on mobile, i do have the actual roblox client installed, but im trying to find a fix for this. My roblox game is up to date.

:)

Tristan Willis, Jul 17, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Glad to help! If you don't have any more questions and have a moment to rate my support I'd appreciate it Tristan :)
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Tristan! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s try disabling these options to see if it works

Right click windows logo >Device Manager >Human Interface Devices >Disable the following: "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen"
  4. ChipotlTurtle Win User

Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. On mobile it works for me but not on the Microsoft Store edition of Roblox\..
  5. CarTzy Win User

Roblox thinks im on mobile?

Hi Cheese boi1,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Contact Roblox Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device

Hey Jeric!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Apparently, this seems to be a bug reported by many people with Roblox. In order to fix this kindly follow the troubleshooting steps:

Click your Start Button, then just type services and press Enter.

Scroll down the list of services to find the Windows Pen and Ink service

Double-click that service and set its startup type to disabled.

Restart (not shut down) your PC.

If you cannot find that service, download this registry file

Note: You can download the registry file here on this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Right-click that reg file and select 'Merge', then confirm the merge.

Restart (not shut down) your PC to apply that change.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Thema:

1. Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store version

2. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  3. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  4. I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox: HI, when i try to play roblox on micorosft store when i try to use vc it doesnt work, the feature is enabled but when i enter a game it doesnt work. what do i do?...
  5. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  6. How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?: I have two computers and would like to run the same version of Minesweeper in both and share my statistics. My office computer runs Minesweeper version 4.4.5191.0, which includes the option of...
  7. Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...: Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why is this? a8190ded-4c67-48c8-a26b-33211b7f87a5
  8. Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...: In steam you can delete it but I don't even know if there is one for "pc" from the "microsoft store" thanks. 064e07ea-2678-4c1c-8a4a-6edc4e4f6550
  9. Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.: Subject: Low FPS and inability to join private servers on Microsoft Store Roblox version Hello, I am having trouble with the Microsoft Store version of Roblox. Specifically, I am experiencing a...
  10. I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Roblox Microsoft Store version after quaranting the virus it has alot of hkey...: I don't have any restore point, i tried to recover it by apps , cmd ,PowerShell but noting works. Itried to repair it reinstall it but noting changed am i missing some files ?...