Microsoft store version of Destiny 2 has MASSIVE fps drops whenever I make an input

Discus and support Microsoft store version of Destiny 2 has MASSIVE fps drops whenever I make an input in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Steam version of Destiny 2 and when I heard the Game Pass version has all DLCs. I bought WQ Deluxe as I thought Game Pass plus WQ was the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CristobalHernandez, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Microsoft store version of Destiny 2 has MASSIVE fps drops whenever I make an input

I have the Steam version of Destiny 2 and when I heard the Game Pass version has all DLCs. I bought WQ Deluxe as I thought Game Pass plus WQ was the way to go. Now the Microsoft store version has MASSIVE fps drops whenever I make an input either from the mouse or the keyboard. I got two Destiny 2s on my pc right now and the Steam version doesn't lag but I don't want to pay again in another platform to "fix" the issue.

BTW I was playing with no issues until today's update.

:)

CristobalHernandez, Mar 23, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft store version of Destiny 2 has MASSIVE fps drops whenever I make an input