Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

Discus and support Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukaszMitoraj-Wojtanek, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

Hi,

I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game to my library as always. However, this time instead of getting the
    game for free I paid the whole price of it, despite the fact that I have an active gold account. I feel scammed because I cannot return the game and I paid for a game that should've been for free. What can I do in that situation? Is it possible that Microsoft
    would veirfy that I had an active Gold account and give me my money back?

P.S.

I'm 100% sure I have my gold account active because I paid for it a week ago and I've been playing online since then.

:)

LukaszMitoraj-Wojtanek, Feb 25, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for reaching out and responding to us. We understand this is frustrating and want to help as best as we can. You tried to submit the request refund form but it didn't go further than that page?

Make sure there is no ad-blockers stopping the refund page. Also, try another browser or contact support.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:

Contact Us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.
  3. skylaar Win User

4. Lukasz Mitoraj-Wojta Win User

Hi, thanks for a reply!

I followed the link you gave me but I have a problem with step 5: submit a refund request. I click the link "request a refund" but it sends me to a blank page with no further information. What is the solution to that?
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Always double check the price when purchasing, it does list the price either way.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

You can try and
    obtain a refund
    for the title, but please note, EVERY time you purchase something via your console, there will be a part of the checkout process that shows you EXACTLY how much you are paying, for a product.

Next time, please be careful and make sure that you see 'Free' when finalising your purchase. That way, you will know what to look out for and hopefully, this will not happen again.

Hope this helps :)

L
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store took

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Microsoft Store game took my storage and wont let me uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game took my storage and wont let me uninstall: I was installing forza horizon 4 while playing a game, that game I was playing crashed and froze my pc, so I restarted my pc. Once I logged back on my forza 4 stopped all the progress and went to...
  9. microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...: PLEASE i need your help i have done everything i even called the customer support services and they just didnt response i dont think im getting help here at all i activated minecraft thru a game...
  10. Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game: I already had minecraft dungeons and I wanted to upgrade it to hero edition then it said card was not accepted but it still took money and i dont have hero edition. Help please....