Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game

Discus and support Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already had minecraft dungeons and I wanted to upgrade it to hero edition then it said card was not accepted but it still took money and i dont have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fanfania333, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Fanfania333
    Fanfania333 Guest

I already had minecraft dungeons and I wanted to upgrade it to hero edition then it said card was not accepted but it still took money and i dont have hero edition. Help please.

:)

Fanfania333, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

They took my money but didn't get the game

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, were you able to confirm if the purchase status was successful on your account? You can confirm it by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > Order history.

Also, just to confirm have you submitted your refund request already?

If not yet, you can request a refund by signing your account and follow the instructions on the refund webform here on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

After submitting the request, your refund will be accommodated within 72 hours.
  3. ChristianBuss Win User

Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

Man I just wanted to play dbx 1 and the game took my money and didn't give me the packs I ordered
  4. Boredome6376 Win User

It doesn't say i own the game

It's likely but like i said it took the money and didn't give me the game for some reason
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

Store took my money

Where did you purchase the game from?

If you purchased it from the Microsoft/Xbox for a digital copy, try checking the "Ready to Install" section. It might have popped up there.

If not, you can follow Smwutches info
  6. Smwutches Win User

Store took my money

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game - Similar Threads - Microsoft store took

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Microsoft Store game took my storage and wont let me uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game took my storage and wont let me uninstall: I was installing forza horizon 4 while playing a game, that game I was playing crashed and froze my pc, so I restarted my pc. Once I logged back on my forza 4 stopped all the progress and went to...
  9. microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...: PLEASE i need your help i have done everything i even called the customer support services and they just didnt response i dont think im getting help here at all i activated minecraft thru a game...
  10. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...