microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...

Discus and support microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE i need your help i have done everything i even called the customer support services and they just didnt response i dont think im getting help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by atomic., Sep 24, 2020.

1. atomic.
    atomic. Guest

microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...

PLEASE i need your help i have done everything i even called the customer support services and they just didnt response i dont think im getting help here at all

i activated minecraft thru a game code on my old laptop and with the same account and the same everything why is it not showing here

again i assure you i have tried everything i could literally, dont tell me to look at my microsoft store library or any irrelevant tip i believe mirosoft has taken a game that i had legally and i want it back in my library

:)

atomic., Sep 24, 2020
  2. Hankey619 Win User

I can't buy the xbox game pass on pc,

Also to add - I have baught minecraft on the Microsoft store, but I cant buy the game pass on the pc xbox store
  3. KoelnerHooligan Win User

Why can't you buy backwards compatible games with credits/money on your Microsoft account

I have paid with Microsoft store credit
    ? You baught 360 games on the Xbox One with store credits. How?
  4. JM557 Win User

Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload

Thank you for replying!

The error code is 0x00000001, I looked it up but can't find a way to fix or fixes don't work.

I have been trying to download the game through Xbox app, and when I find it through Microsoft store, it only has the option to download it through Xbox app.

Sorry I was talking about the "Gaming Services" app that I think I need to play games through Xbox app, it is supposed to be downloadable through Microsoft store but when I look it up it doesn't show up. It isn't downloaded, so I tried to open it through links online and windows PowerShell, which both worked, they took me to a page on Microsoft store, but there is no button or way to download it. However I have found the app on Microsoft store now and it shows up as downloaded, it doesn't seem to have shown up on my pc though, it did before I tried resetting it.
  5. Patrick Mancine Win User

I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I never recived any of the DLC items.

Ronniee,

I baught Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition and never got the DLC items from it. I literally only got the game. I did check purchase history like you suggested and its shows i baught the ultimate edition. Im supposed to get items for Diablo 3 and Immortal as well as an item for WOW.
  6. keith sykes1 Win User

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

hello on August 27 the I purchased a shark card on GTA5 how ever it took my money in I never received it also its states I baught on the 28th in that wasnt true please help
Thema:

1. microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing... - Similar Threads - microsoft store took

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Microsoft Store game took my storage and wont let me uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game took my storage and wont let me uninstall: I was installing forza horizon 4 while playing a game, that game I was playing crashed and froze my pc, so I restarted my pc. Once I logged back on my forza 4 stopped all the progress and went to...
  9. Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store took my money but didn't give the game: I already had minecraft dungeons and I wanted to upgrade it to hero edition then it said card was not accepted but it still took money and i dont have hero edition. Help please....
  10. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...