Microsoft Store Support? Non existent

Discus and support Microsoft Store Support? Non existent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello everyone, The terms and conditions has a section that directs you to a Customer Support page if you neeed Customer Support, however; there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jessue87, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Jessue87
    Jessue87 Guest

Hello everyone,

The terms and conditions has a section that directs you to a Customer Support page if you neeed Customer Support, however; there is absolutly no Customer Support services available on that page or any other Support pages for that matter. The Microsoft Store
    Support page tells us that they are closed due to the Corona Virus.. however; we are online seeking any support period and do not have to be face to face with them, so how is that justified? They are normally individuals on a computer or over the phone to
    handle this form of service, so where are they? The website here just sends everyone around multiple pages of useless information and false phone numbers to contact support for the Genre or service we request, and then forces us to listen to a automated message
    system to select our problem, but doesn't even mention Customer Support at all.... Instead they offer tech support, windows support, and a mess of other product support but divert you back to the website here for any kind of Support for Billing and or Customer
    Support and then starts the process over again without ever allowing you to Contact Customer Support at all....

Can anyone provide me the correct way to contact Customer support without using a False telephone number that won't directly contact them but makes you go through a system of choices that doesn't include the right department? This is rediculous....

:)

Jessue87, Mar 24, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

What issue do you have exactly, so we might try to find the proper channel to contact support.

The reason they are closed for Corona is not that support comes in direct contact with the customer, but usually, support call centers are densely packed with phone agents, that can't keep a social distance due to how their phone desks are placed in the
    office.

So to prevent call center agents from infecting each others, they closed the call center, even though these agents don't come in personal contact with customers.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Costumer support is non existent

G'day DAllO 94

What is your issue about?

The more detail you provide helps Ambassadors to provide you with options to resolve the issue.
  4. Mara May M Win User

Microsoft Store Trying to Update non existent application.

Hello GlitchesBnb,

We still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns.

Have a great day and stay safe always!

Best regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Mara May M Win User

Hello GlitchesBnb,

I hope you are doing well.

We have noticed that you haven't replied to our last response. I would like to know if you still need help regarding this concern.

Best regards,

6. Mara May M Win User

Hello GlitchesBnb,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community Forums.

I hope you are doing well.

We really appreciate your time in bringing this concern to us. Let us work together to sort this out.

To confirm I understood your concern correctly, you have installed MS Visual Studio 2010 on your Windows 10 PC and when you try to update it, it shows the version 2012 in the Microsoft Store app, correct?

Before we proceed further with troubleshooting, please help us with the following to have a better understanding of the issue:

• How did you install Visual Studio 2010? Was it from the web, or from Windows Store app?
    • Have you tried checking at the Settings > Apps & Features if the VS 2012 is there?
    • Can we ask the exact edition and version of Windows running on this device? Like if it is Windows 10 Home version 21H2?
    To check, you can open WINVER:

Press Windows Key + R

At the Run dialog box, type WINVER

Hit OK or Enter

It should show the Windows information.

If you could, please send us a screenshot of the problem for us to better understand it. You can include it here in your reply but make sure there is no personal information on it.

We look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Support? Non existent - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Support

2. Microsoft store game installation support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store game installation support: I purchased a game in microsoft store and installation stopped and received an error code 0x80070005 61cf572d-cfe7-4be0-87bd-aa7debc9b7de
  3. Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...: I am not going to lie. I don't hold Microsoft customer support in the hightest regards now. I didn't before, and today didn't changed that fact, it even made it worse, let me explain. I've spent...
  4. Microsoft store Contact support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store Contact support: How do i actually contact a real person to find out about a product i ordered in October 2020 that i have not received and have no way to find out what has happened ? all i can find is the Virtual...
  5. Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Im calling microsoft store support number uk....but it hangs up??: I ordered an xbox and it never arrived. Microsoft contacted UPS yesterday and they said it will be delivered yesterday. Microsoft said if it doesnt come then i should contact them today. I...
  6. All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there...

in XBoX on Windows
    All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there...: i first noticed this with forza horizon 4 when i realised the sound sounded 'off' tried everying: reinstalling gaming software, changing audio settings. Nothing worked. Just wandering how to fix...
  7. Will Linux users see support for Microsoft Store and/or Xbox application in Linux?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Linux users see support for Microsoft Store and/or Xbox application in Linux?: Hi, I would really like to play games like Sea of Thieves on my PC, but, Microsoft Store and Xbox is not natively supported on Linux, and I was wondering if there would be any support for Linux...
  8. Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service: I ordered an Xbox One on 12/2/19. Please see the timeline of horrible customer service, and hours of my time devoted to simply trying to get my money back. Spoiler alert: no refund, no new package...
  9. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  10. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640