Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

Discus and support Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sietse Bot, May 17, 2024.

1. Sietse Bot
    Sietse Bot Guest

Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states.

It says the same from the xbox store. I have tried repairing the store, terminating it and logging back in.

One thing i noticed when i tried logging out and in again it sometimes said i didnt own the game but that later was normal again and i could install again, but then also got stuck on pending and installing 0%.

:)

Sietse Bot, May 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Sietse, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, first, check your time settings, and set it to automatic.

Press the Windows Key + X > Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Enable "Set Timezone Automatically" and "Set Time Automatically".

[​IMG]

Afterward, make sure your Windows is updated:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

[​IMG]

Then, reset the Microsoft Store:

Press the Windows Key + R

Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

[​IMG]

Next, check for app updates on the store:

With the Microsoft Store open, click on Library > Get Updates.

[​IMG]

After that, please, download the Gaming Services Repair tool: https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved (Press "Y").

[​IMG]

Moving on from there, reset your network settings:

Please, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

[​IMG]

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool
  3. DevikM Win User

Xbox game pass

I think it is because you are trying to download Sea of thieves instead of the anniversary edition.

Try this:

Open the Microsoft Store(No the gamepass app), then search for Sea of thieves: Anniversary Edition and try to download that.
  4. EpDrag Win User

Game not installing

On the Microsoft Store I cannot see Sea Of Thieves, I can only see it on the Xbox Client, but I can see the download on Microsoft Store, even the error.
  5. D. H Win User

Microsoft Store and Xbox downloading error

The last option didn't work and had a bunch of fails and I can't download any app on Microsoft store it is stuck on pending including gaming services when i try to download.
  6. GodFather412342 Win User

Xbox game pass

I can't download play anywhere titles. When I look on xbox game pass on microsoft store it just shows blank card. I tried downloading games like Sea of thieves throught microsoft website but it said that it isn't avaiable even tho my friend downloaded
    it at the same time.
Thema:

1. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store stuck

2. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  3. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  4. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  5. Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...: Brought PC 2 days ago, I clicked on Microsoft Store and clicked install on Xbox app yesterday, it came up pending, I tried again this morning and it still says pending but there's also a dozen...
  6. my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: i need help, because my microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen (when you start it) it start doing this when i reset the app in the settings... pls i need help! (i need it to make the...
  7. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  8. Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%: Boot Xbox and go to the Microsoft Store. Select Subscriptions. This triggers a Store update on my system where I see the progress bar in the Guide. Return Home and go to My Games & Apps. I see a...
  9. Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop: I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App results in a Loop: I enter my E-Mail, then...
  10. Microsoft Store stuck on pending or not installing an app

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store stuck on pending or not installing an app: I have had several issues with both microsoft store and Xbox App not showing/installing apps or games. I have tried the steps in:...