Microsoft Store shifts selection box to another edition unintentionally for some games with...

Discus and support Microsoft Store shifts selection box to another edition unintentionally for some games with... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I want to view games on the Microsoft Store that have multiple editions, it pops up with the various editions of the game but usually I expect... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UnboltedCreatez, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Microsoft Store shifts selection box to another edition unintentionally for some games with...

Whenever I want to view games on the Microsoft Store that have multiple editions, it pops up with the various editions of the game but usually I expect to be hovering over the default standard game, instead for some games there's this short delay which shifts the selection box to another edition, making me accidentally view the wrong edition.

This has been an issue for a while, I couldn't find an easier way to explain with the Report a Problem app, a video can more easily explain what I mean. https://streamable.com/l5z9ht

submitted by /u/UnboltedCreatez
    [link] [comments]

/u/UnboltedCreatez, Jul 19, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can't download snowrunner

I see, try resetting the Microsoft Store:

Type wsreset in the Windows Search box, right click the first result and select "Run as Administrator"

After some time, the Microsoft Store will re-open. Try downloading the game again.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I want to ensure that no one else can use my Gamepass

I see, I recommend resetting the Microsoft Store to see if the problem persists:

Type wsreset in the Windows Search box, right click the first result and select "Run as Administrator"

After some time, the Microsoft Store will re-open.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Problem relative to Minecraft Installation

In this case try resetting the Microsoft Store and let me know if it works;

After some time, the Microsoft Store will re-open.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

Have you tried resetting the Microsoft Store? Follow these steps:

After some time, the Microsoft Store will re-open. Try to download Minecraft again.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Can't Claim free Xbox Ultimate 3 Month

Have you tried to claim it via the Microsoft Store?

Select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, or, in the search box on the taskbar, type Microsoft Store, and then select it from the results.
    In the left pane in the Microsoft Store, select Library.
    Select the tab Included with device to see the Digital Direct games or subscriptions included with your Windows device.
    Select a game or subscription, select Get, and sign in to your Microsoft account if you haven't already.

More information here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...
Thema:

Microsoft Store shifts selection box to another edition unintentionally for some games with...

1. Microsoft Store shifts selection box to another edition unintentionally for some games with... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store shifts

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  7. Gifts from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gifts from Microsoft Store: Hello So I want to buy a gift of minecraft and a gift of 3 months game pass ultimate But I am not sure how long will the code that i get after buying it will last , Since I want to buy them for...
  8. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  9. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  10. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...