Microsoft store roblox refuses to start

Discus and support Microsoft store roblox refuses to start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My version of roblox through the microsoft store version of roblox closes on startup, i open it then it closes seconds later. I've tried almost every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdmiralAwesum, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Microsoft store roblox refuses to start

My version of roblox through the microsoft store version of roblox closes on startup, i open it then it closes seconds later.
    I've tried almost every single method shared around and it still crashes.

:)

AdmiralAwesum, Aug 15, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello AdmiralAwesum how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. I believe that there is some failure in the application's system, because in fact there are a lot of people who are having the same type of error not only in their region, I suggest that you wait for a new update of the application, or if you prefer, you can also enter contact Roblox support at this link.

https://www.roblox.com/support

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Help with refunding robux for xbox

download roblox from the microsoft store, log in and then it should transfer to your roblox account then you can log back into your normal roblox app or site.
  4. janis namejs Win User

You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

From the Roblox browser there isn't a option to use microsoft giftards. Only from the microsoft store Roblox app, well atleast It was an option, but now It isn't
  5. Ephraim Stime Win User

Low fps on Microsoft store Roblox version.

It's Microsoft Store Version Only

Therefore, it is not Roblox's fault, it is Microsoft's.
  6. Sunil Saini_1976 Win User

Cant update in microsoft store

It didnt work buddy , I tried to Uninstall roblox and try to install it again , but my installation is not even starting . I doubt if this is because i havent updated microsoft store for a while , How do I update microsoft store , i think this may solve this problem
Thema:

1. Microsoft store roblox refuses to start - Similar Threads - Microsoft store roblox

2. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  3. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  4. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.: Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue...
  8. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  9. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  10. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...