Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game

Discus and support Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried running Microsoft Store Roblox for some kids, but it seems to crash every time I try to run a game? I have already tried updating,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mxrtin_, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Mxrtin_
    Mxrtin_ Guest

Hi, I've tried running Microsoft Store Roblox for some kids, but it seems to crash every time I try to run a game?

I have already tried updating, resetting, and reinstalling the app. Here is a video of what is going on:

https://youtu.be/ktfObSNDEg8

:)

Mxrtin_, Oct 3, 2023
  2. chun ho TSE Win User

My roblox is not working I tried to reinstall, but still freezing
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Mxrtin_,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Store Roblox.

To help you resolve this problem, I need to ask you a few questions. Please answer them as best as you can.

- What is the model and version of your device?

- What is the error message or code that you see when the app crashes or freezes?

- Does this happen with any game or only specific ones?

- Have you tried running the app as an administrator or in compatibility mode?

- Have you checked your internet connection and firewall settings?

In the meantime, you can try some of these troubleshooting steps to see if they help:

- Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

- Clear the cache of Microsoft Store. You can do this by pressing the Windows key + R, typing WSReset.exe, and clicking OK.

- Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. You can do this by going to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters > Windows Store Apps.

- Check your internet connection and firewall settings. Make sure you have a stable and secure connection, and that your firewall is not blocking Roblox or Microsoft Store.

- Restart your computer and try launching Roblox again.

Please see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

If none of these steps work, please let us know and we will assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
  4. Mxrtin_ Win User

- What is the model and version of your device?

Self-built pc, running windows 10. Completely updated

- What is the error message or code that you see when the app crashes or freezes?

None, no idea how to check either

- Does this happen with any game or only specific ones?

Ive tried multiple, the 2 were just examples

- Have you tried running the app as an administrator or in compatibility mode?

Yes

- Have you checked your internet connection and firewall settings?

Yes
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Thank you for your response,

Kindly perform the following troubleshooting methods and see if this helps.

Run the SFC /SCANNOW command

Open Command Prompt(Admin)

Type the command below.

[table][tr]
    sfc /scannow
    [/tr][/table]
    Wait for the scan to complete.

If there's no errors, you can close the console now.

If it doesn't help, do a Component Store repair with this command:

[table][tr]
    dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    [/tr][/table]
    Restart the computer and run scan again.

[table][tr]
    sfc /scannow
    [/tr][/table]

Try to boot into Safe Mode

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows (microsoft.com)

If issue is not present in Safe Mode, boot to normal mode and update all of your drivers, especially your display driver to latest version.

If issue still persists, perform clean boot

How to perform a clean boot in Windows (microsoft.com)

Using clean boot, you can identify third-party program causing this issue and hence remove it.

Perform Clean Boot

• Search for Task Manager and open it
    • Click More details
    • Move to Startup tab
    • Click on Disable
    • Do this on all the startup applications on the list
    • Close task manager
    • Search for the command below
    [table][tr]
    msconfig
    [/tr][/table]
    • Under the System Configuration Window go to Services
    • Check Hide all Microsoft Services on the left side
    • Once all Microsoft Services are hidden click on disable all on the right side
    • Click on OK then Restart
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Roblox

2. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  3. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  4. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.: Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue...
  8. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  9. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  10. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...